Careerbuilder - Aflac
AFLAC Insurance Sales Representative
For 50 years, Aflac products have given policyholders the opportunity to direct cash benefits where they are needed most when a life-interrupting medical event causes financial challenges. Aflac is the number one provider of guaranteed-renewable insurance in the United States and the number one insurance company in terms of individual insurance policies in force in Japan. Aflac’s insurance products provide protection to more than 40 million people worldwide. In January 2008, Aflac was included in Fortune magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in America for the tenth consecutive year. Aflac has also been included on both Forbes magazine’s Platinum 400 List of America’s Best Big Companies and on Fortune magazine’s list of America’s Most Admired Companies. Aflac Incorporated is a Fortune 500 company listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol (AFL).
AFLAC Sales Representative
We are looking for enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individuals for the Sales Representative position to work in a professional business-to-business sales environment. Extensive management opportunities are available. Prior Sales experience is welcome, but not necessary
We Support Our Representatives By:
- High brand awareness, supported by national advertising campaigns.
- Sales support via customer service toll-free numbers.
- Professional orientation, training, and certifications.
- Professional field-marketing materials.
- The latest in sales-automation technology.
AFLAC Sales Representative
Requirements for AFLAC Sales Representative:
- Desire to work with a leading company that will offer you excellent marketing support.
- Vibrant personality and professional presence.
- Drive to help others.
- Articulate self-starter and team player.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Aflac’s stock bonus program allows career associates to participate in the company’s growth, profitability and success as a stockholder.
- Aflac’s Associate Bonus Club (ABC) rewards associates for recruiting new members to the field force.
- Aflac Associates have the opportunity to join the National Association of Professional Agents (NAPA).
- World-class training program, Aflac Sales Academy.
Related Terms: account executive, outside sales, inside sales, sales executive, AE, salesman, saleswoman, sales person, selling, policy, underwrite, underwriter, LTC, insurance salesman, insurance salesperson, coverage, insurance, financial advisor, financial planner, financial counselor, financial analyst, portfolio, finance, profit & loss, profit and loss, investment advisor, investment counselor, investment, retirement planning, education planning, insurance sales, insurance agent, financial sales, agent, financial rep, financial representative, financial professional, financial services, series 6, series 63, long term care, ltc, life and health, mortgage, loan officer, realtor, real estate, loan, agent, loan agent, processor, loan processor, mortgage, banking, finance, commercial loan, loan officer, new opportunity, marketing, retail management, sales associate, sales manager, consultant, producer, entry level, entrylevel, training, management training, management, customer service representative, L&H, Life & Health, Life and Health License, Licensed producer
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Report this job
||Other Great Industries
||Send Email Now