- Enter, save, retrieve, edit and present information in text, spreadsheet, or chart format
- Screens telephone calls, visitors, and incoming correspondence
- Produce printed materials
- Personally responds to requests for information concerning office procedures
- Determines which request should be handled by the supervisor
- Make arrangements for conferences and meetings
- Assemble established background materials as directed
- May attend meetings and record and report on proceedings
- Verifying invoices and creating transmittal forms
W2 ONLY!! NO CORP TO CORP!!!
- Excellent grammar and punctuation
| Employment Type:
| Base Pay:
||$0.00 - $19.00 /Hour
| Other Pay:
||Competetive Salary Based on Experience
Other Great Industries
||1 to 3 years
| Manages Others:
| Required Travel:
| Job ID:
Townsend & Associates, Inc.
Townsend & Associates, Inc. provides cutting edge staffing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. Our belief is understanding the culture and needs of our client and matching that criteria with the perfect candidate, thus establishing Townsend & Associates, Inc. as the staffing firm both clients and professionals turn to first.
Since our inception, we have been passionate, motivated, and committed to providing the best overall experience to our clients.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.