- Analyze immune cells in blood with Flow Cytometry
W2 ONLY!! No Corp to Corp!!
- The position requires expertise in immune-oncology, the key technical skills will include: tumor cell culture, immune cells (T cells, NK cells, Dendritic cell etc,) isolation, activation and analysis using blood or tumor tissues.
- Experience with flow cytometer is a must.
- Other expertise on assays related tumor cells is a plus
- 4-7 years Analytical Techniques experience required
- 4-7 years Cell Cultures experience required
| Employment Type:
| Base Pay:
| Other Pay:
||Competitive salary based on experience
Other Great Industries
||4 Year Degree
||4 to 7 years
| Manages Others:
| Required Travel:
| Job ID:
Report this job
Not Ready To Apply?
Townsend & Associates, Inc.
Townsend & Associates, Inc. provides cutting edge staffing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. Our belief is understanding the culture and needs of our client and matching that criteria with the perfect candidate, thus establishing Townsend & Associates, Inc. as the staffing firm both clients and professionals turn to first.
Since our inception, we have been passionate, motivated, and committed to providing the best overall experience to our clients.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.