ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a small, family-oriented company. They have an immediate need for a hard-working, efficient Bookkeeper. The company offers an excellent work environment and a flexible work schedule.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE BOOKKEEPER:
- The Bookkeeper will verify, allocate, and post details of business transactions to subsidiary accounts to general ledger.
- Summarize details in separate ledgers and transfer data to general ledger.
- Reconcile and balance accounts.
- Compile reports to show statistics such as cash receipts and expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, profit and loss, and other items pertinent to operation of business.
- Calculate employee wages from records and prepare checks for payment of wages.
- Prepare withholding, Social Security, and other tax reports.
- Generate monthly statements to customers.
- Complete records to or though trial balance.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE BOOKKEEPER ROLE:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full charge bookkeeping experience
- Solid computer skills
keywords: bookkeeper, bookkeeping, full charge bookkeeper
| Employment Type:
| Base Pay:
| Other Pay:
||Accounting - Finance
||4 Year Degree
||3 to 5 years
| Manages Others:
| Required Travel:
| Job ID:
Not ready to apply?
CFS is growing and is always looking for team oriented, enthusiastic, entrepreneurial and customer service driven professionals to join us. If you are an accountant looking for a career change or a staffing industry professional looking to change companies, we would like to speak with you.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.