- Base Pay: $50,000 - $65,000 /Year
- Other Pay: Healthcare, bonus, full benefits package
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Job Type: Restaurant - Food Service
Hospitality - Hotel
- Required Experience: Not Specified
- Required Travel: Not Specified
- Relocation Covered: No
Executive Chef, FOH Manager openings - Chattanooga
Executive Chef & FOH Manager
We are looking for a strong Executive Chef for our upper-casual restaurant in Chattanooga. We serve great tasting, high quality food in a fun atmosphere with excellent customer service. We have a great location in downtown Chattanooga and are well-respected in the community. Our food ambiance and people are the reasons for our continued growth and success. We pride ourselves in training people who truly care about doing a great job.
Currently we are looking for an Executive Chef and a FOH Manager. EC candidates must currently be working as an EC at an upper-casual or upscale restaurant. FOH Manager candidates must currently be working as a FOH Manager at an upper-casual or upscale restaurant. Experience with managing at a high volume establishment is required: $3 million + per year.
*$50,000 - $65,000 Base Salary
*Strong Bonus Program
*Full Health Benefit
*Room for Rapid Advancement
- 3 years of current full-service, upper-casual/upscale experience
- High volume background: $3 million +
- Ability to succeed in an upper-casual restaurant environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Hardworking and positive attitude
Here Are Advantages To Using A Professional Recruiter Like Gecko Hospitality:
- CONFIDENTIALITY - We will never share your resume with anyone. Your job search in strictly confidential.
- Gecko Hospitality often knows about openings that are not posted on the job boards.
- We get qualified restaurant management candidates in front of the Decision Makers for restaurant companies.
- Sending your resume to Gecko Hospitality gives you the advantage of being a part of our secure database for future openings that match your background.
- And there is no fee to you … the companies we work for pay us for finding them qualified restaurant management.
Career Builder Terms: restaurant | restaurant manager | restaurant managers | restaurant jobs | restaurant job | restaurant recruiters | restaurant recruiter | restaurant employment | restaurant careers | general manager | sous chef | executive chef | assistant manager | bar manager | FOH manager | BOH manager | assistant general manager | restaurant management | managers | restaurant management careers | manager | recruiter | recruitment | career | kitchen manager full service | casual full service | food service | casual dining | steakhouse | sports bar | buffet | fast casual
Gecko Hospitality© makes best-fit career connections between management-level hospitality professionals and the industry’s most notable employers. In twelve short years, we have become the nation’s largest hospitality recruiting firm for hotels, restaurants, casinos, clubs, and resorts. Through our thirty-seven (37) regional offices and 75+ recruiters, we have earned the trust of numerous Fortune 500 hospitality organizations and countless senior-level professionals — who turn to us daily to help them best manage their careers
Report this job
After all, a career is more than a paycheck, it’s an investment.
We encourage you to tap into our vast resources and make our expertise work for you. Not only will you learn of jobs not advertised elsewhere, you’ll enjoy full confidentiality and an appropriate audience at best-in-class employers. All at no cost to you.
Gecko Hospitality. We provide… More choices™.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.