Law Clerk/Legal Clerk/Paralegal
» JOB DESCRIPTION
MMC is seeking to identify candidates that meet the following:
*Please note that due to the high volume of response to our postings only those that meet the below requirements will be contacted.
- Job Title: Law Clerk/Legal Clerk (Looking for candidates with legal E-filing experience)
- Start Date: Immediately
- Location: Austin, TX 78701 (Location near Downtown Austin area)
- Rate of Pay: 14-18/HR depending on experience and education
- Type: Contract (60-90 day contract assignment)
Legal clerk opportunity -
- Hours: 1st shift hours available - Full-time – 3 month contract (Opportunity to be extended)
- Actively seeking 1 legal clerk for our client in Downtown Austin
- Legal experience REQUIRED
- Candidates who have previous legal e-filing experience would be an excellent fit
- Data entry experience strongly required
- Filing court documents electronically
- Minimum calls from Lawyers, assistants, clerks
- Minimal responding to emails from law firms (email correspondence)
- High demand for service level Dealing with educated individuals
- Legal terminology is a great asset
Our mission at MMC Strategic Staffing is to provide leading staffing solutions to our employees and clients; creating career opportunities for job seekers while enhancing our clients’ workforce, efficiency and profitability.
As one of the most trusted names in enterprise staffing, MMC delivers staffing solutions to Fortune 500 & 1000 companies, large system integrators and government agencies nationwide.
» JOB REQUIREMENTS
Legal (e-filing, paralegal, legal secretary, law clerk, etc.) required (Minimum of 2 years)
Associates Degree - Paralegal Studies Strongly Preferred
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
About MMC Strategic Staffing
MMC provides professional and technical services including technical and non-technical staffing, business process outsourcing, and consulting. MMC principals collectively possess more than 100 years experience in technical and administrative process development and improvement, including the management of large-scale information technology projects and long and short term staffing assignments.
MMC was founded on a simple business philosophy: Provide professional quality services of superior value that yield long-term relationships. At MMC, we do not have customers, we have business partners.