The person in this role will facilitate the successful execution of projects to ensure that they are delivered on strategy, budget, and on-time by actively managing the work flow, and needs of the teams responsible for creative, production, and post production activities. This includes, but is not limited to coordination of global product launches, special projects with company's global engineering website, coordination with other industry organizations on special projects.
· Manage special projects within the brand strategy and customer marketing teams to ensure projects are delivered on strategy, on-time and on budget
· Maintain workflow, work assignments and schedule
· Work with members of other departments to ensure their deadlines and content requirements are met for projects that impact marketing
· Schedule and host project status meetings with key stakeholders to provide line of sight into current and upcoming needs and activity
· Develop project plans for the team that staggers project elements for maximum efficiency
· Provide an “air traffic control" layer that helps to anticipate bottlenecks across projects and prioritize efforts based upon needs and ROI
· Report to Director of Brand Strategy, will also receive assignments from Customer Marketing Manager