- Company: Not Available
- Employee Type: Part-Time
- Industry: Entertainment
- Job Type: Customer Service
Hospitality - Hotel
Restaurant - Food Service
- Location: 13455 Maxella Ave Ste 270
Marina del Rey, CA 90292
Deliver superior service while connecting with our guests and supporting efforts to achieve AMC’s goals. Maintain a clean, sanitary, and safe work area in a fast paced environment.
- Ensure cleanliness of the auditoriums, lounge and bar.
- Assist wait staff and the bussing of tables.
- Clear and reset tables both before and after presentation.
- Maintain a clean and well stocked bus station at all times.
- Close doors to all auditoriums at start of each film.
- Frequently monitor auditoriums for picture and sound quality, temperature, lighting levels, audience behavior, and film piracy.
- Assist with crowd control and seating of guests, as needed.
- Perform exit greetings at auditorium doors at the end of each presentation.
- Assist with back of the house cleaning duties and trash removal.
- Complete all “side work" duties prior to end of shift.
- Maintain supply closet inventory levels.
- Ensure that alcohol is only consumed in designated areas.
- Possess a general knowledge of theatre policies, prices, menu, and bar selections.
- Work effectively with supervisors and co-workers.
- Exhibit excellent guest service skills.
- Follow instructions on safe use of all chemicals/cleaning materials.
- Perform all additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- Uphold AMC’s Business Practice Standards and ensure compliance with company policies and programs.
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts.
• Age 18 or older.
• Ability to obtain any required food or alcohol service licenses or certifications, including TIPS certification.
Requirements to be performed, with or without reasonable accommodation:
• Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, bending, and traversing stairs on a frequent basis.
• Ability to lift up to 35 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or deposit into dumpster or trash compactor).
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
A list containing the Tools Used and Environment are available upon request from theatre management.
Provided by Theatre: Black t-shirt and nametag
Provided by Associate: Black pants, black shoes, black socks, black belt
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.