Benefits Specialist / Insurance Agent / Enrollment Specialist
Posted : 7/9/2014
Benefits Specialist / Insurance Agent / Enrollment SpecialistOpportunity:
Medix is looking for a qualified Benefits Specialist / Insurance Agent / Enrollment Specialist to work for a Global Healthcare Insurance company. LIFE AND HEALTH LICENSE IS REQUIRED. Please apply today if you meet the below requirements.
Benefits Specialist / Insurance Agent / Enrollment Specialist Job Description:
- Benefits Specialists are responsible for enrolling and generating new members to the Medicare Plan
- Responsible for developing leads through inbound calls for local field reps to fulfill
- Benefits Specialist / Insurance Agent / Enrollment Specialistwill handle inbound calls with the intent to enroll over the phone as long as the customer confirms eligibility and willingness to do so, after presenting all benefits and services of the appropriate plan
- Enrollment Specialists will handle inbound calls that do not wish to enroll by phone with the intent to set an in home meeting with a local employed agent at a specified date and time
- Handle inbound calls in response to an advertised sales seminar, with the intent to offer enrollment by phone or an in home meeting first, and if necessary register for a local sales seminar
- Insurance Agents will develop sales opportunities through community relations with influencers at residences, community centers, physician offices, and any others that lead to sales or lead opportunities
Benefits Specialist / Insurance Agent / Enrollment SpecialistPay: $ 15- $16 plus commission
Benefits Specialist / Insurance Agent / Enrollment Specialist Opportunity Requirements:
- Excellent customer focused phone skills to create rapport, express complex medical services and adhere to strict call scripting, policy and procedures.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems created and presented by the business environment, regulations, internal processes, and system limitations
- Benefits Specialist / Insurance Agent / Enrollment Specialist must possess solid time management skills and the ability to prioritize assignments in order to maximize sales opportunities
- Ability to exercise independent judgment within established company guidelines
- Willing to work on weekends
- Proficient in MS Office Suite with excellent Word skills required
- Proprietary contact management system (Pivotal) experience preferred
- Minimum of 2-5 years successful direct to consumer sales experience required
- Life and Health Insurance license REQUIRED
- Experience interacting with the senior population preferred
- Experience in developing self-generated business preferred
| Employment Type:
| Base Pay:
||$15.00 - $16.00 /Hour
| Other Pay:
Healthcare - Health Services
| Manages Others:
| Required Travel:
| Job ID:
Medix provides workforce solutions to clients and creates opportunity for contract employees representing a variety of industries through our Healthcare, Scientific and Information Technology divisions.
We have earned our reputation as an industry leader by providing unsurpassed customer service and top quality professionals to our clients across the country.
Our brand promise: Anticipating Needs. Exceeding Expectations. focuses our efforts to assist clients staffing a temporary need, a seasonal spike in their business cycle or when using Medix to augment their staff on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct hire placement basis. Medix has the expertise and dedication to provide them with top industry professionals to timely and effectively secure their staffing needs.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.