AFLAC Insurance Sales Representative
AFLAC Insurance Sales Representative
We’ve got the cool duck…and so much more!
- Fortune magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in America for the tenth consecutive year!
- Forbes magazine’s Platinum 400 List of America’s Best Big Companies!
- Fortune magazine’s list of America’s Most Admired Companies!
- Aflac Incorporated is a Fortune 500 company listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol (AFL)
You’ve just graduated from college…now what? Join AFLAC as a Sales Representative!
All you need is enthusiasm, drive, and ambition….we teach you the rest!
You’ll be part of a world-class training program that shows you how to successfully manage your own book of business. We provide amazing structure and support so you’ll know exactly what you’re doing and how to become a successful AFLAC Sales Representative. Best of all, you are in control of your day and schedule, but have the security and backing of over 50 years business success leading the way.
Our Sales Representatives market AFLAC insurance products to businesses that the companies can in turn offer to their employees as a supplement. We have countless testimonials about how AFLAC products have changed people’s lives and given them financial security during the most difficult times. This is a business-to-business sales role; you will be making lots of phone calls and setting up/running in-person appointments. Along the way, you are building your own book of business contacts, generating new relationships and upselling your current clients. The more you work, the more you earn, and growth into management is on the horizon should you want that. Plus, you can believe in what AFLAC does….we truly help people, and that’s a very good thing!
Take a look at Johnny’ success story and see if this sounds like something that would be a good fit for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1DqVftMqAc
AFLAC Sales Representative
Requirements for AFLAC Sales Representative:
- Desire to work with a leading company that will offer you excellent marketing support.
- Vibrant personality and professional presence.
- Drive to help others.
- Articulate self-starter and team player.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Aflac’s stock bonus program allows career associates to participate in the company’s growth, profitability and success as a stockholder.
- Aflac’s Associate Bonus Club (ABC) rewards associates for recruiting new members to the field force.
- Aflac Associates have the opportunity to join the National Association of Professional Agents (NAPA).
- World-class training program, Aflac Sales Academy.
Related Terms: account executive, outside sales, inside sales, sales executive, AE, salesman, saleswoman, sales person, selling, policy, underwrite, underwriter, LTC, insurance salesman, insurance salesperson, coverage, insurance, financial advisor, financial planner, financial counselor, financial analyst, portfolio, finance, profit & loss, profit and loss, investment advisor, investment counselor, investment, retirement planning, education planning, insurance sales, insurance agent, financial sales, agent, financial rep, financial representative, financial professional, financial services, series 6, series 63, long term care, ltc, life and health, mortgage, loan officer, realtor, real estate, loan, agent, loan agent, processor, loan processor, mortgage, banking, finance, commercial loan, loan officer, new opportunity, marketing, retail management, sales associate, sales manager, consultant, producer, entry level, entrylevel, training, management training, management, customer service representative, L&H, Life & Health, Life and Health License, Licensed producer
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.