Medical Insurance Verifier / Claims Processor / Prior Authorization Rep
Posted : 12/18/2014
Medical Insurance Verifier / Claims Processor Job Summary:
Medix Staffing Solutions is currently seeking Medical Insurance Verifier / Claims Processor to work for a credible Pharmacy Benefit Management Company. Qualified Medical Insurance Verifier / Claims Processor / Prior Authorization Rep candidates will be assisting the billing and reimbursement team with handling the front end processes with claims processing. Qualified Medical Insurance Verifier / Claims Processor / Prior Authorization Rep candidates will be responsible for documenting, validating, and processing insurance claims through company based systems.
Medical Insurance Verifier / Claims Processor / Prior Authorization Rep Primary Responsibilities:
- Medical Insurance Verifier will handle initial referrals with researching and verifying insurance information
- Claims Processor candidates will set-up proper documentation for insurance claims
- Prior Authorization Rep will route referrals to appropriate departments in a timely manner
- The Claims Processor will assist patients with insurance claims as needed
- The Claims Processor will approve referrals to clear for different segments within the company
- The Claims Processor will process insurance claims through company based systems
- The Claims Processor will validate funding sources and clearing payment information
Medical Insurance Verifier / Claims Processor / Prior Authorization Rep Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or the equivalent
- Minimum of one year medical terminology
- Medical claims processing experience is required
- Must be a team player and possess the ability to adapt to multiple changes
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
| Employment Type:
| Base Pay:
||$11.00 - $14.50 /Hour
| Other Pay:
||We offer health, dental, and vision insurance
||Healthcare - Health Services
| Manages Others:
| Required Travel:
| Job ID:
Medix provides workforce solutions to clients and creates opportunity for contract employees representing a variety of industries through our Healthcare, Scientific and Information Technology divisions.
We have earned our reputation as an industry leader by providing unsurpassed customer service and top quality professionals to our clients across the country.
Our brand promise: Anticipating Needs. Exceeding Expectations. focuses our efforts to assist clients staffing a temporary need, a seasonal spike in their business cycle or when using Medix to augment their staff on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct hire placement basis. Medix has the expertise and dedication to provide them with top industry professionals to timely and effectively secure their staffing needs.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.