· Bachelors in Accounting or Finance
· 5+ years recent experience in a CPA firm is a must
· SEC audit and financial reporting experience is a plus
· Staff supervisory and development experience
· Project leadership experience
· Perform complex financial analysis
· Identify opportunities to improve controls and operational efficiencies
· Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
· Ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines and budgets
· Practice development mindset
· Passion for public accounting with the desire to progress on partner track
Excellent opportunity for professional challenge and growth.
Sterling Search Group is a national recruiting firm that places accomplished financial professionals in market leading opportunities. We're an industry leader in Public Accounting recruitment with contacts at over 5000 CPA firms across the US.
Why work with Sterling Search Group?
- All inquires and conversations are held in strict confidence.
- You gain access to more opportunities through our deep network.
- You work with a team of highly experienced industry specialists.
- We work with integrity and honor your confidentiality.
- Our mission is to help you achieve your professional & personal goals by creating the right connections.
Audit Manager, Manager Audit, Senior Audit Manager, Senior Manager Audit, Audit Director, Audit Principal, Audit Partner