NTB-National Tire and Battery has immediate opportunities for experienced Auto/Light Truck Service Technicians to join our team at our BUSY FULL SERVICE locations throughout the Greater Kansas City area. Our industry leading pay plan offers our technicians 16-21% parts and labor. Benefits include 401k with company match, medical, dental, paid vacations and personal days, life insurance, ASE reimbursement, employee/family discount plan and more!!! In addition, our continued growth provides real advancement opportunity for top performers.
The Store Manager manages and directs the operation of a National Tire and Battery retail store engaged in selling tires and related automotive parts and mechanical services. Responsible for the sales and profit results of the location and the quality of its operation in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Meet or exceed performance standards for quality and speed of service to our customers.
- Achieve or exceed sales and profit goals.
- Insure continuous implementation and enforcement of National Tire and Battery policies and procedures.
- Attract, hire, train, develop, evaluate and retain store employees.
- Exercise strong, fair and consistent leadership with all employees.
- Delegate authority and subsequent ownership of those functions delegated, as appropriate for the position.
- Build and maintain a team effort consistent with the goals of the company.
- Follow all safety practices as outlined in policy and procedures.
- A minimum of two years successful management experience including but not limited to: leadership and motivational ability, time management and organizational skills, training, coaching and counseling.
- Mathematical and analytical skills necessary to budget, forecast and evaluate sales and profit performance.
- Strong retail sales and expense control ability.
- Customer service orientation and a high level of professional integrity.
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks.
- Strong telephone, verbal and written communication skills.
- A minimum of an Associates Degree or comparable experience.
- Possession of a valid in-state motor vehicle license.
- Knowledge of tires, tire related and mechanical services highly desirable.
- Ability to work a flexible retail schedule including weekends.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Report this job
- COMPANY: TBC Corporation
- LOCATION: Kansas City, MO
- BASE PAY: N/A
- EMPLOYEE TYPE: Full-Time
- INDUSTRY: Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts
Sales - Marketing
- MANAGES OTHERS: Yes
- JOB TYPE: Automotive
Skilled Labor - Trades
- REQ'D EDUCATION: Not Specified