· Bachelors in Accounting or Finance
· CPA or CPA in progress
· 3+ years recent experience in a CPA firm
· Financial statement audits of privately held companies
· SEC audit and financial reporting is a plus
· Staff supervisory and project leadership experience
· Strong working knowledge of GAAP
· Perform complex financial analysis
· Identify opportunities to improve controls and operational efficiencies
· Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
· Ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines and budgets
· Communicate potential client opportunities with firm leadership
· Ability to pick up new concepts quickly and accurately
Excellent opportunity for professional challenge and growth.
Sterling Search Group is a national recruiting firm that places accomplished financial professionals in market leading opportunities. We're an industry leader in Public Accounting recruitment with contacts at over 5000 CPA firms across the US.
Why work with Sterling Search Group?
- All inquires and conversations are held in strict confidence.
- You gain access to more opportunities through our deep network.
- You work with a team of highly experienced industry specialists.
- We work with integrity and honor your confidentiality.
- Our mission is to help you achieve your professional & personal goals by creating the right connections.
Audit Senior, Senior Auditor, Assurance, Financial Statement Audit, CPA