- Responsible for analyzing Supply Chain Metrics to support Markets, Sites, Regions and Global.
- Develop and generate ad-hoc reporting queries to support Global and Regional Supply Chain organizations.
- Assist in the development of new reports and metrics as well as enhancements to and support of existing metrics.
- Owner of a suite of metrics, trouble shoot issues related to reports.
- Manage the analysis of data and communications with stakeholders including site and regional groups in resolving and minimizing technical and data or process issues.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and tracking Reporting/ Metrics and Help Desk ticket resolution working with BI team and Accenture to resolve all reporting/ metrics related issues.
- Act as a liaison for regions, markets and manufacturing sites to assure compliance to the global metric design.
- Knowledge of systems including SAP R 3 and SAP Business Intelligence (BI).
- Experience in Supply Chain business Processes such as Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Site Planning.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Metrics.
- Strong analytical skills, expert in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
| Employment Type:
| Base Pay:
| Other Pay:
||Competitive salary based on experience
Other Great Industries
||4 Year Degree
||5 to 7 years
| Manages Others:
| Required Travel:
| Job ID:
Townsend & Associates, Inc.
Townsend & Associates, Inc. provides cutting edge staffing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. Our belief is understanding the culture and needs of our client and matching that criteria with the perfect candidate, thus establishing Townsend & Associates, Inc. as the staffing firm both clients and professionals turn to first.
Since our inception, we have been passionate, motivated, and committed to providing the best overall experience to our clients.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.