Sr. Technical Lead - Tech Support
Paycor was founded in 1990 with a commitment to putting clients first by delivering exceptional personal service and easy-to-use products. Because of this commitment, Paycor has become one of the country's largest independent providers of payroll and human resources solutions. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, we have more than 550 associates, nearly 20,000 clients nationwide, and offices in 19 cities. We are experiencing double-digit annual growth--with plans to double revenue every three years--so the opportunities here are endless.
Paycor is synonymous with personal service, value-added features, professionalism, innovative solutions, and commitment to our communities. If you are looking to build your professional success in the long term, Paycor is the right opportunity for you!
Learn More about Paycor
Visit Our Site
The Senior Support Analyst is responsible for supporting internal and external users of Paycor proprietary applications. This position requires strong technical skills using SQL Server Management Studio. The Senior Support Analyst is responsible for maintaining data within Paycor databases and handling changes to that data as requested. These requests come in many different ways and are typically dealt with by script creation to achieve the desired outcome. The Senior Support Analyst is also responsible or maintaining Work Order information in a Help Desk Application.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Troubleshooting end user issues with Paycor proprietary software applications (typically through SQL connected to a Paycor database). Correcting any problems and/or researching them to provide information about complex issues to software developers for resolution.
- Answering user questions on application functionality.
- Creating advanced SQL queries for data requests and for Paycor enterprise reporting
- Interpreting the queries of others and modifying them
- Creating and/or maintaining application documentation (Knowledgebase) for help in future troubleshooting
- Updating Work Order requests via the Help Desk Application
- Serving on-call for after-hours support in a rotation with other associates
- Demonstrating regular attendance
Other duties as assigned
Please submit a resume to apply online: http://www.paycor.com/
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years in IT application support
- Minimum of 3-5 years supporting SQL databases directly
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrates strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Familiarity with payroll or financial services a plus
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
4811 Montgomery Road
Norwood, OH 45212