Randstad Technologies is seeking a Sr. Level Network Engineer for a role with our client located in Downtown Kansas City, MO.
• 5 years network operations experience in a Cisco and Juniper environment
• Cisco or Juniper certification at the Associate (JNCIA or CCNA) or Professional (JNCIS or CCNP) level
• Advanced knowledge supporting network connectivity (LAN, Ethernet, TCP/IP)
• Advanced knowledge of Cisco routers, network switches, routing protocols (OSPF and BGP), VPC & OTV
• Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP and internet technologies
• Advanced knowledge of Digital communications circuits, data communications routers, CSU/DSU switches and
• Advanced knowledge of Network monitoring and management platforms like Cisco PRIME, NetMRI and SolarWinds
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology
• ITIL Foundations Certification
• Understanding of F5 Big-IP LTM and GTM load balancing platforms.
• Cisco Nexus 7k, 5k, 2k design and administration.