Experienced Sanitation Associate
Jacobson Staffing Company is now hiring for experienced Sanitation Associate that is forklift certified, to work Monday - Friday. Ideal candidate will have the ability to multi-task while working in a fast paced environment. Responsible for overall upkeep and general maintenance of the warehouse and grounds. Must be fluent in the English language and be able to follow simple instructions and complete all tasks in a timely fashion. Must be able to to lift at least 100lbs repeatedly with the ability to bend, stoop, climb, crouch and walk at least 1000 yards daily. Stable work history mandatory. This is a temp to hire position for the right person..
Job Duties & Responsibilities
* Inspect area for insects and rodents.
* Safely performs basic repairs.
* Cleans all areas of the facility
* Safely wipes down and dusts dock doors and various equipment.
* Trash & Debris clean up
Check out other job opportunities and get registered at www.jacobsonco.com
* Must be forklift Certified.
* Must be in great physical condition.
* Must be able to work in dusty environments.
* MUst be able to bend, stoop, push, pull, crouching, lifting at least 100lbs daily.
* Must be able to walk at least 100 yards daily
* Must be able to stand for long periods
* Some college preferred
* Must pass Felony and Misdemeanor background check and drug screen
Fax your resume today and you could be working tomorrow!
Interviews are starting immediately!!!!
Check out other job opporunties and get registered at www.jacobsonco.com
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.