Outside Sales Representative
Outside Sales Representative
The main purpose of the Outside Sales Representative position is to build and strengthen customer relationships, increase sales within the assigned territory, provide excellent service to customers and prospect new accounts. This position focuses equally on both prospecting new business and maintaining & servicing existing customers.
We recognize that our success as an organization depends on our employees; therefore we strive to build a team of excellence in order to reach our greatest potential. If you are an enthusiastic, ambitious and determined individual, we want YOU to join our growing company! We offer a great benefit package along with competitive wages and unlimited growth opportunity. We welcome you to be a part of our winning team, to excel in an enriching career and make a difference in the lives of millions of people.
For more information please visit our website at: www.medisca.com
Join our Talent Network: http://www.jobs.net/jobs/medisca/en-us/join
- Client Maintenance & Relationship Building
- Daily visits to clients to remain updated on their compounding needs
- Build relationships and generate an increase in sales from accounts within territory
- Gather information on compounding needs, close sales & forecast future requirements
- New Business Development & Sales Reports
- Search for potential clients, visit medical complexes and obtain referrals
- Identify key accounts and successfully convert their business to Medisca
- Describe sales visits made and tack expenses weekly
- Work collaboratively with Inside Sales Representatives (ISR)
- Discuss existing accounts with ISR and strategize on how to increase business
- Advise ISR of visits planned to coordinate contact
- Provide leads and referrals to ISR
TRAVEL: Daily travel in local area, occasional further distance road trips (within the province/state)
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- College or University Diploma, preferably in a Science field
- One (1) to four (4) years of sales experience
- Experience as a pharmacy technician and knowledge of compounding an asset
- Fluent English required (spoken & written)
- Ideal candidate would be memorable, dynamic & animated
- Proven abilities in finding and closing sales
- Effective organizational, time management and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook). Knowledge of Syspro and/or Vintara computer programs is considered an asset
If you feel that you have the skills required for the Outside Sales Representative position, apply now by sending your resume to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Join our Talent Network:
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
MEDISCA Pharmaceutique Inc is an FDA (Food and Drug Administration) registered supplier of fine chemicals, which include: - Active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) - Excipients in the form of bases, oils, colors, and flavors - Reusable and disposable devices for compounding pharmacists across the United States, Canada, Australia, and Europe. MEDISCA Pharmaceutique Inc is committed to bringing to the pharmacy compounding community the highest quality fine chemicals, compounding supplies, compounding solutions, and training. MEDISCA Pharmaceutique Inc's trusted partner and educational arm, MEDISCA Pharmaceutique Inc NETWORK supports ACPE-Accredited pharmacy compounding training programs: Certificate Programs in Pharmacy, workshops, and symposiums. MEDISCA Pharmaceutique Inc NETWORK's Technical Support Services Department provides customized and on-line formulas, along with a customer service help line to answer compounding-related questions regarding compounding equipment, compounding scripts, and compounding medications.