Health Care Reimbursement Representative (Monroeville)
Posted : 9/1/2014
Medix is currently seeking candidates for a Health Care Reimbursement Representative position in the Monroeville area. If interested, please respond with your resume. Please see below for more details....
- Responsible for various reimbursement functions, including but not limited to accurate and timely claim submission, claim status, collection activity, appeals, payment posting, and/or refunds, until account receivable issues are resolved
- Collect and review all patient insurance benefit information
- Provide assistance to the physician office staff and patients to complete and submit insurance forms and program applications
- Research and resolve any electronic claim denials
- Research and resolves any claim denials or underpayment of claims
- Demonstrate excellent customer service to patients, health care professionals and insurance carriers
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have at least 1-2 years minimum of previous insurance verification/medical claims experience required
- Understanding of commercial insurance concepts including drug cards and major medical benefits
- General knowledge of HCPCS, ICD-9, and ICD-10 coding preferred
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Monday – Friday
- 8:00am – 4:30pm, 9:30am – 6:00pm, and 11:30am – 8:00pm
| Employment Type:
| Base Pay:
||$11.00 - $13.00 /Hour
| Other Pay:
||Healthcare - Health Services
| Manages Others:
| Required Travel:
| Job ID:
Medix provides workforce solutions to clients and creates opportunity for contract employees representing a variety of industries through our Healthcare, Scientific and Information Technology divisions.
We have earned our reputation as an industry leader by providing unsurpassed customer service and top quality professionals to our clients across the country.
Our brand promise: Anticipating Needs. Exceeding Expectations. focuses our efforts to assist clients staffing a temporary need, a seasonal spike in their business cycle or when using Medix to augment their staff on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct hire placement basis. Medix has the expertise and dedication to provide them with top industry professionals to timely and effectively secure their staffing needs.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.