Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA / Home Health Aide
Friendship Home Healthcare and Angel Private Duty
“Extending the helping hand of Friendship to all.”
We want to put YOUR professional skills to work for OUR community!
At Friendship, we believe that caring is more than just a job, it’s a way of life. This is why our caregivers mean so much to the people, families and organizations they care for. Our employees have so much to offer, just like you! Friendship is looking for people who genuinely care and want to make a difference in the lives of others; people who are committed to the highest standards of integrity, quality and reliability. At Friendship, our employees are more than just caregivers — they are the people our customers count on to truly care. Experience a most rewarding career with Friendship!
MISSION: To provide high quality, cost effective home care services consistent with the highest standards of practice regardless of financial profit.
If you are a passionate, personable and independent Certified Home Health Aide looking for a career with growth potential, join Friendship’s dedicated team today. Friendship is one of the areas leading providers of home health and private duty services, currently serving 24 counties in Middle Tennessee.
Friendship offers our Certified Nursing Assistants / CNAs a competitive employment package:
- A team of skilled healthcare professionals committed to providing the highest level of care where the patient always comes FIRST
- Free background screening
- Free TB screening and Hepatitis B vaccine
- In-house CPR certification classes available at a nominal fee
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure quality and safe delivery of Personal Care Services per written plan of care.
- Communicate with Nursing Supervisor/Case Manager on a regular basis regarding changes in the patient's condition and/or needs.
- Perform duties as listed on the personal care/companion assignment sheet.
- Perform procedures at a level of care standard within the medical community and follow policies and procedures of the Agency.
- Complete Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA documentation notes daily.
- Maintains a clean, safe and healthy environment for patients, observing infection control protocol.
- Acknowledge patient rights including privacy and confidentiality.
- Consistently display a clean appearance and appropriate conduct. Interpersonal and interagency relationships are to be positive and professional at all times.
- Assume responsibility and display reliability for the completion of all tasks, duties, communications and actions as a Certified Nursing Assistant.
- Demonstrate safe transfer, positioning and mobilization techniques.
- Recognize emergencies and basic changes in the patient's condition and act appropriately on those observations.
- Assist the patient in self-medication.
- Meet safety needs of patients and use equipment properly and safely (bed rails, foot stools, etc).
- Complete in-service education, utilization review and team conferences as required
- Participate in patient care conferences.
- Support the mission and goals of the Agency.
- Prepare and submit, as directed, all case documentation and required payroll information on a weekly basis.
- Abide by Agency's policies and procedures.
- Participate in performance improvement activities
- Accept other duties as assigned.
Machines, Tool, Equipment and Work Aids: (Including but not limited to)
Wheelchair, slide board, Hoyer lift, bath/shower bench, 3 in one commode, bathing aides, gloves, blood pressure cuff, stethoscope, thermometer.
- Valid Tennessee Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certificate (a MUST)
- Able to pass criminal background check per Agency policy
- Current CPR certification, health clearance and completed skills assessment
- Must have reliable transportation
- Valid Tennessee Driver’s License and liability automobile insurance
- Dependability is a MUST
Other Pay Competitive pay
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type Health Care, Nurse Aide
Education Not Specified
Experience At least 1 year(s) preferred
Manages Others No
Industry Healthcare - Health Services, Managed Care
Required Travel Yes
Keywords: home care, homecare, homehealth, home health, private duty,
staffing, CNA, C.N.A., Certified Nursing Assistant, Nurse Assistant,
Nurse Asst., Home Health Aide, HHA, CHHA, Certified Home Health Aide,
hospital healthcare, hospice, nursing home, assisted living
Our Company > Serving 24 counties in middle Tennessee, Friendship is a leading industry provider of quality home healthcare services. Our talented staff of healthcare professionals are committed to providing high-quality, cost effective home health services consistent with the highest standards of practice, regardless of financial profit. Services > Home Healthcare, Private Duty, Medicaid Waiver (DIDD), Durable Medical Equipment.
Not Ready to Apply?