For over ten years, Summit Health has been helping employers and health plans control and reduce their health care costs by providing worksite wellness services for employees and health plan members. Our approach is to provide on-site wellness programs and client support systems that meet or exceed our client'sexpectations and increase the health of their populations. We work with our client organizations to develop a custom wellness program to achieve their goal. Founded in 1999, Summit Health is now the nation's highest rated provider of on-site wellness programs, including health screenings, immunizations, coaching, and educational seminars. We offer a strong commitment to customer satisfaction with an emphasis on quality of care. This allows us to provide excellent services, positively influence healthy lifestyle choices, and lower health care costs.
Summit Health is the nation's leading provider of comprehensive health screening, onsite health education, wellness, and flu shot programs for both retail and corporate clients. Our innovative services delivered with a human touch increase individual compliance with health habit adoption, wellness programs, and therapy, which measurably improves overall health status, boosts employee productivity, and reduces healthcare costs.
We are an entrepreneurial and proactive company, at the forefront in providing seamless, creative, and turnkey health and wellness programs. We're renowned for our breadth of services, our responsiveness and professionalism, and the high caliber of our people goal-oriented individuals who are focused on quality and execution. This is a great opportunity to grow your career with a dynamic, entrepreneurial company! You'll acquire experience and skills faster than anywhere else the sky's the limit!
Client Services Coordinator
Summary of duties & responsibilities:
This entry level role will handle the responsibilities related to tactical delivery of individual clinics for Summit client base, working very closely with an assigned Account Manager(s). They will ensure the execution of a clinic goes as planned to ensure that the end client receives exceptional customer service in all aspects of the program.
Primary duties & responsibilities:
- Help coordinate and deliver the tactical execution for the project plans and timelines outlined by the Account Manager for nationwide health screening and flu immunization programs.
- Supports multiple account levels and client events nationally, including, standard accounts as well as key/complex accounts.
- May support multiple Account Managers with tactical coordination
- Coordinate and confirm event staff, perform administrative duties and operations as needed for end client, including shipping and receiving, packing, packet tracking, field communication, data entry, data scrubbing/integrity, client billing and data entry as needed.
- Assist with end client concerns related to tactical issues and execution of an event.
- Assist with miscellaneous health promotion and client projects as needed and time permits.
- Complete Administrative tasks as assigned (faxing, filing, data entry, etc.).
- Assist Account Manager in locating replacement staff as well as equipment/supplies should examiners be unable to attend a clinic or are missing equipment/supplies, which may necessitate after hours coordination support or calls
- Maintain strong communication with assigned Account Manager(s).
- Assist Account Manager with interfacing with examiners as it relates to confirming their attendance, problem resolution of a clinic or information gathering
Knowledge, skills, abilities and success characteristics:
- Bachelor Degree Preferred (Health Promotions or Business related degree preferred) or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of previous experience in similar position (health promotion, program management experience preferred but not required).
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; including strong ability to communicate over the telephone and via email.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Access computer applications.
- Highly organized, extreme attention to detail, excellent work ethic.
- Superior customer service skills required.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize responsibilities and manage time accordingly.
- The minimum requirements for Account Coordinator roles is Associates Degree required WITH 1-2 years relevant work experience OR 3 years of equivalent work experience in a relevant position
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
- Company: Summit Health
- Contact: Lakeisha Ward
- Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255
- Base Pay: N/A
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Industry: Healthcare - Health Services
Printing - Publishing
- Manages Others: No
- Job Type: Admin - Clerical
- Req'd Education: 2 Year Degree