Patient Care Technician - CNA PRN
***Nursing Assistants/CNAs Only***
Looking for compassionate patient caregivers that are energetic team players!
Under the supervision of a Registered Nurse, LPN/LVN, or licensed Therapist depending upon assignment, performs delegated tasks and procedures of patient care, involving the physical, psychological, social, emotional, safety and security needs of the patient. The patient care technician actively participates in departmental activities and processes.
One (1) year experience in a hospital setting preferred. Must be available to work weekdays and/or weekends.
Certification as a Nursing Assistant/CNA. Current CPR certification.
- Ability to read, write and comprehend English at a level necessary to follow written and oral instructions and safety precautions
- Proficient use of appropriate forms in documenting care.
- Demonstrates awareness of Infection Control as outlined in Policies and Procedures.
- Demonstrates clinical proficiency utilizing policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Demonstrates appropriate use of supplies and equipment.
Our facility, designed solely for the provision of specialized rehabilitative care, is the only freestanding acute rehabilitation hospital serving all of Central and Northern Arizona. The facility’s unique design fosters a comfortable and responsive environment for our patients. Our hospital provides rehabilitative services for patients with functional deficits as a result of debilitating illnesses, or injuries. Through our inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation programs, we help patients recover quickly and return home with a renewed sense of self-sufficiency.