Position ID #8891CB
Email resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- Fluent Bilingual Japanese and English written and verbal communication skills
- Experience translating from Japanese to English and English to Japanese in a meeting situation
- Documentation translation experience (From Japanese to English and English to Japanese)
- Experience with MS Office software (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- An Associates or Bachelors Degree is preferred and would be a big plus +
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus +
Company & Position Description
Located in the beautiful Sandhills area of North Carolina, near Fayetteville, our client is a global manufacturing company and an industry leader of their products for the automotive industry. They are well known for their quality, dependability and customer service. This opportunity offers a competitive compensation package, bonus potential, and a highly critical position for a world-class organization. As this is a confidential search, further information about the company and the exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
On behalf of our client we are searching for a talented Japanese Interpreter / Translator to join their team in a highly critical and visible role. This individual will work closely with the Japanese employees in the organization and handle meeting interpretation and document translation as just a few of their responsibilities. If you are looking for a stable and rewarding career for a constantly growing company, apply today!
- An equal opportunity employer, our client is committed to employee diversity.
- All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
- Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
- DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Email your resume in MS Word format along with a phone number that you can be reached at during the day.