Accounts Payable Specialist
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Are you a rockstar AP specialist? Our client is a large growing transportation company looking to bring on an interim Accounts Payable Specialist. With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the department. The firm boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to perform.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE COORDINATOR:
- The Accounts Payable Specialist will check and approve all vouchers for payment.
- Prepare invoice deduction notices, as necessary.
- Answer all vendor inquiries.
- Analyze vendor accounts and negotiates extended terms with vendors when cash is restricted.
- Prepare accounts payable checks.
- Print all accounts payable reports and maintain all accounts payable files.
- Prepare analysis of accounts, as required.
- Assist in monthly closings.
- Assist with accounts receivable and special projects, as necessary.
Accounts Payable Coordinator
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ROLE:
- Accounts Payable
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least 6 months of relevant experience
- Solid computer skills
| Employment Type:
| Base Pay:
||$19.00 - $24.00 /Hour
| Other Pay:
||Accounting - Finance
| Manages Others:
| Required Travel:
| Job ID:
Not ready to apply?
CFS is growing and is always looking for team oriented, enthusiastic, entrepreneurial and customer service driven professionals to join us. If you are an accountant looking for a career change or a staffing industry professional looking to change companies, we would like to speak with you.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.