- Company: AMC Theatres
- Employee Type: Part-Time
- Industry: Entertainment
- Job Type: Customer Service
Hospitality - Hotel
Restaurant - Food Service
- Location: 112 WILMINGTON PIKE
West Chester, PA 19382
Deliver superior service while connecting with our guests and supporting efforts to achieve AMC’s goals. Complete accurate orders and delivery of food and beverage orders to guests in a timely manner. Provide a vital link between our guests and kitchen staff.
- Greet guests in a timely and professional manner while exhibiting excellent guest service skills.
- Possess full knowledge of bar and menu items and be able to make recommendations.
- Accurately take food and beverage orders in a timely manner.
- Consistently use suggestive selling techniques.
- Verify guests who purchase alcohol are at least 21 years of age.
- Deliver food and beverage orders within established time frames.
- Ensure that alcohol is only consumed in designated areas.
- Ensure adherence to all alcohol enforcement tactics and age restrictions/parental escort policies by monitoring auditorium for compliance.
- Coordinate and assist with reserved seating tactics.
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure that food orders are accurate with consistent food quality and presentation.
- Assist other servers in delivery of food and beverage orders as needed.
- Pre-bus tables as needed.
- Ensure assigned tables are set and service areas are stocked to required levels.
- Maintain a personal bank for cash out purposes.
- Complete all “side work" duties prior to the end of shift.
- Frequently monitor auditoriums for picture and sound quality, temperature, lighting levels, audience behavior, and film piracy.
- Work effectively with supervisors and co-workers.
- Follow instructions on safe use of all chemicals/cleaning materials.
- Perform all additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- Uphold AMC’s Business Practice Standards and ensure compliance with company policies and programs.
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts.
- Age 18 or older, and in some states, 21 or older.
- Ability to obtain any required food or alcohol service licenses or certifications, including TIPS certification.
Requirements to be performed, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, bending, and traversing stairs on a frequent basis.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or deposit into dumpster or trash compactor).
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
A list containing the Tools Used and Environment are available upon request from theatre management.
Provided by Theatre: Black t-shirt and nametag
Provided by Associate: Black pants, black shoes, black socks, black belt
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.