- The Desk side Consultant is responsible for assisting with hardware and software
- Responsibilities also include performing Ghost backups, Diskwipes, removing hardware from PCs, moving equipment, etc.
W2 ONLY!!! NO CORPS TO CORP.
- CompTIA A+ Certification or equivalent required
- Ability to follow defined processes and seek advice when necessary.
- Desk side Consultant should have previous experience preferred in PC knowledge and in a lab setting.
- The Desk side Consultant needs to have experience supporting and troubleshooting Windows operating systems.
- Strong complex problem solving skills and the ability to translate. Technical issues into non-technical terms.
- The Desk side Consultant should have the ability to handle multiple tasks at one time, accept responsibility and prioritize without significant management intervention.
- Ability to lift various IT hardware from 10 to 40 pounds in weight
- Desk side Consultant needs to have a professional attitude, comfortable working in a large corporate setting populated with diverse types of people, maintain poise and a sense of humor in stressful situations, ability to accept change.
- Ability to interface at a technical level with assurance and confidence.
| Employment Type:
| Base Pay:
| Other Pay:
||Competitive salary based on years of experience
Healthcare - Health Services
Other Great Industries
||1 to 3 years
| Manages Others:
| Required Travel:
| Job ID:
Townsend & Associates, Inc.
Townsend & Associates, Inc. provides cutting edge staffing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. Our belief is understanding the culture and needs of our client and matching that criteria with the perfect candidate, thus establishing Townsend & Associates, Inc. as the staffing firm both clients and professionals turn to first.
Since our inception, we have been passionate, motivated, and committed to providing the best overall experience to our clients.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.