Snelling is a full-service talent management firm that helps people find temporary and contract positions as well as full-time employment. We have over 120 offices across the United States. Your best-fit job. That is what you are looking for, isn’t it? Snelling can help.
Learn More about Snelling
Associate Medical Director/ Sr. Writer & Medical Director
Associate Medical Director/ Sr. Writer $95k-$110k
Medical Director $125k-$130k
Fabulous opportunities - Growing Global Medical Communications Co!
- Develop STRATEGIES, Review & Write Slide decks, Abstracts, Posters, Manuscripts, ( AMA style)
- Develop Content, Work with Messaging & Research topics, work with Project & Account teams
- Interface with KOL’s & Top Clients & Deliver Pitches/ Presentations, Publication Plans
- Handle Budgets, Team Leading and Attend Conferences
- PhD, PharmD or MD Preferred!
- 4-5 years Medical Education or Pharmaceutical Agency a MUST!
- Top Benefits, Bonus & 401k
- Company Promotes within!
Submit your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (word document) for Immediate Consideration!
NJ & PA Locales
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.