With operations in all
50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico, Lifetouch is the market leader in school and
family photography. We are honored to capture precious memories for millions of
individuals, families, and organizations providing quality childhood, student
and family photography along with other valuable memory keepsakes. As the
world’s largest employee-owned (ESOP) photography company, talented employees
are the foundation of our success!
Directories and Portraits Inc. helps churches bring families together and reach
out to members. We serve the church market by providing high-quality family
portraiture, pictorial directories which record historic moments, online
directories, and church communication/outreach tools. Our division is currently
seeking a Publishing Page Assembly Group Lead to join our team in Galion, OH!
Primary Duties and
Provide direction to page assembly staff to ensure effective and efficient performance. Assist Supervisor in providing leadership to areas assigned, overseeing personnel and production of quality work produced on time within departmental standards. Achieve a high level of employee efficiency and morale through leadership and the use of sound leadership and interpersonal skills. Supervise and ensure that all documents are setup to correct specifications for the proofing and final printing of the directory.
- Assist in planning day to day direction of workflow; assigning work to departmental personnel; ensure that quality, productivity and on-time goals are communicated and met.
- Keep Production Supervisor informed of work load and disruptions that adversely affect production goals.
- Handle more complex issues as they arise
- Train, coach and develop team members
- Interpret and explain Work Instructions; answer related questions as they arise; provide feedback on job technique.
- Review time sheets or data collection of time and production; establish and maintain individual’s schedules.
- Assist in compilation of weekly reports; maintain records necessary to control costs and schedules.
- Assist in preparation of performance evaluations or reviews, and disciplinary actions.
- Keep abreast of new methods, processes and procedures in order to keep department up-to-date. Develop new or better methods for increased productivity.
- Work with other departments to ensure most efficient inter-departmental workflow and resolve discrepancies.
- Procure department supplies and equipment repairs; Ensure that equipment is in good condition by performing preventative maintenance
- Enforce, support and model company policies, directives and core values.
- Foster concept of accountability (individual and team based).
- Establish effective workflow and procedures within department.
- Act as reference for own and other departments.
- Maintain a safe working environment and help ensure employees conformance to safety initiatives and general safety policies and guidelines.
- Exhibit a passion for growing our business by championing employee involvement, continuous improvement, and measurement of results.
- Flow Activity and DP pages.
- Apply church enhancements by selecting fonts, PMS colors, and Frames/Borders for DP section
- Select, size and crop photographs submitted for the DP section.
- Maintain proper file location and naming conventions.
- Log book in LCD to appropriate department.
- Perform department duties as required.
- Perform related duties as assigned.