Network Security Technician
The Network Security Technician will provide operational support for a large enterprise network. The role responds to open tickets and researches, applies remediation steps, and performs troubleshooting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Network Security Technician will provide daily operational support of the enterprise security technologies, primarily (in order of priority):
• Check Point Firewall
• Cisco Routers and 3750 Switches,
• Cisco ASA – Remote Access Network Security
Experience (typically gained from 3 years) working as a Security Technician or engineer in an enterprise environment
• Extensive knowledge of Check Point firewall best practices
• Extensive knowledge of Cisco router s and switches
• Operational experience with other security technologies preferred
• Expertise in all common networking concepts including, but not limited to:
o The OSI model
o TCP/IP ports and protocols
o DNS and DHCP
• Extremely process and detail oriented
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
General security certifications welcomed, not required.
The Ways We Work Harder For You
1. We prepare our field employees even before we have an open position.
Rightech doesn’t just recruit for on-going positions; we make sure all our candidates in our database have their information as up-to-date as possible. Other firms tend to limit their focus and screening to résumé buzzwords and neglect the importance of conceptual consideration.
2. We have senior technical recruiter working in-house.
Other firms hire junior-level and offshore recruiters to cut costs and save money. Our technical recruiters are trained to find the best fit vs. first fit. This is why our client satisfaction is high and they have an ongoing relationship with us.
3. We don’t just pull candidates from job boards and cold-call them.
Rightech has a nationwide extended mobile workforce of 20,000 field employees.
4. We have proactive account management.
At Rightech, we keep in touch with our field employees and clients well after a project to assist in any way we can. Our relationships always run deeper than one project. We remain actively involved from a project’s start date to end date. Other firms throw field employees at clients and then disappear. When problems occur they are nowhere to be found, but will only call upon you for additional business. Rightech only supports the Telecommunications, Technology industry sectors. By focusing on these industries, we have become specialists in placing qualified technical personnel on customer projects. We understand the differences and nuances in each different technology and client requirement. We utilize an innovative and thorough screening process to evaluate candidates' skills to ensure their technical knowledge meets your requirements. We don’t waste your time by making your review resumes of personnel that don’t match your requirements.