Entry Level Recruiter
Rightech is on the hunt for energetic leaders who are authentic, self-motivated and looking for a long-term career in recruiting and sales!
The position involves a base salary plus commission and a year-end potential bonus that includes an all-expenses-paid reward trip. We offer benefits, 401K, six holidays and paid vacation time. First-year recruiters and sales reps have the opportunity to win with the reward trip.
In your career with Rightech, you start by sourcing and recruiting candidates. With mastery, you can move into Senior-Recruiting, Inside Sales, Account Management, Business Development, Regional Management – depending on where your skills are optimized.
This is a specialized, first-of-its-kind Recruiting role that involves locating, qualifying and matching candidates with clients solely for permanent or contract-to-hire positions – no short-term or contract-based positions. These are the primary areas of responsibility:
- Utilize internal database to identify potential candidates
- Post job openings on the internet to increase available candidate pool and develop creative recruiting resources to attract qualified professionals interested in contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement employment
- Screen candidates to ensure their qualifications meet open positions
- Conduct testing of skills, in-office interviews, reference checks and background investigations, consulting with upper management and HR about liability issues
- Pitch job opportunities and negotiate pay with contractors
- Generate leads through reference checks and networking
- Present candidates to Account Managers and prepare resumes for client review
We have a lot of fun on the job, but we also believe in setting measurable, realistic goals and achieving them. To that end, Rightech recruiters focus on hitting these metrics:
- Effectively recruit on 5-10 qualified open requirements (job orders) at a time, covering multiple geographic regions
- Submit 10 resumes a week after probationary period
- Maintain and manage an active pool of contractors once you place them on assignment (assisting with timecard collection, safety meetings/reminders, getting referrals, etc.)
- Make approximately 40 calls per day
- Achieve and maintain weekly gross profit average of $10,000 per week (will allow for a gradual ramp-up over the first year)
- Provide weekly reporting on activity (# of client submittals, # of client interviews, # of candidate interviews, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, and/or recent military experience
- Computer literacy in a Windows environment including Microsoft Word and Excel, and internet browsing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability & willingness to take direction and handle constructive criticism
- Desire to learn and grow within a company for an extended period
- Proven track record of good judgment, follow through and problem solving
- Two professional references from previous direct supervisors
The Ways We Work Harder For You
1. We prepare our field employees even before we have an open position.
Rightech doesn’t just recruit for on-going positions; we make sure all our candidates in our database have their information as up-to-date as possible. Other firms tend to limit their focus and screening to résumé buzzwords and neglect the importance of conceptual consideration.
2. We have senior technical recruiter working in-house.
Other firms hire junior-level and offshore recruiters to cut costs and save money. Our technical recruiters are trained to find the best fit vs. first fit. This is why our client satisfaction is high and they have an ongoing relationship with us.
3. We don’t just pull candidates from job boards and cold-call them.
Rightech has a nationwide extended mobile workforce of 20,000 field employees.
4. We have proactive account management.
At Rightech, we keep in touch with our field employees and clients well after a project to assist in any way we can. Our relationships always run deeper than one project. We remain actively involved from a project’s start date to end date. Other firms throw field employees at clients and then disappear. When problems occur they are nowhere to be found, but will only call upon you for additional business. Rightech only supports the Telecommunications, Technology industry sectors. By focusing on these industries, we have become specialists in placing qualified technical personnel on customer projects. We understand the differences and nuances in each different technology and client requirement. We utilize an innovative and thorough screening process to evaluate candidates' skills to ensure their technical knowledge meets your requirements. We don’t waste your time by making your review resumes of personnel that don’t match your requirements.