Supports the physical movement of inventory and supplies in, out and within the Distribution Center. The primary purpose of this position is for reviewing, receiving, packaging and shipping of material/inventory from a supplier or to a customer.
Ability to follow set procedures as directed with minimal or no supervision
- Ability to multi-task
- Analytical and organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely detailed-oriented
- Combined Warehouse Operations/Distribution experience in a large-scale order fulfillment environment
- Receiving, Shipping, Packing, Inventory control, Cycle counts, Inventory audit,
- Lot/serial control
- Quality compliance
- Proficiency with RF scanners
- PC-based Warehouse Management System ( SAP )
Caliper, Inc. is committed to supporting and serving our customers, our contractors and our internal organization. Our commitment to quality and customer service has established us as a preeminent service provider and leader in the industry.
Caliper, Inc. has a nationwide recruiting, screening and client network that attracts personnel with the knowledge to meet your needs. In today’s changing business environment, Caliper, Inc. understands that outsourcing services must be flexible and responsive. Caliper’s outsourcing is done this way so our clients can focus entirely on what is important to them: their company’s demands and goals.