Opening due to promotion. Our client is an international corporation with headquarters in the Triad (central NC). The Manager, Financial Analysis will assist management with the financial management of expenses and capital.
1) Provide monthly variance analysis, financial reporting, forecasting and
budgeting, month-end closing, including review and/or preparation of account
2) Supervise staff in the following: maintaining fixed
asset records in SAP; developing and maintaining knowledge of policies and knowledge of Common Systems amortization methodology; maintaining and updating the Common Systems amortization analysis; performing month end and year end SAP fixed assets system close procedures.
3) Coordinate administrative aspects of IS project spending. On an annual basis, coordinate Project Plan by obtaining information from Coalition IS personnel, and Europe & Asia Management.-Maintain/update Current Year Project Forecast on a continual basis, including booking and overseeing monthly project accruals. Analyze spending vs. Plan and Forecast. Consulting expenses (including capitalized portion in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles). Capitalize internal labor as appropriate on projects in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and Policy. Prepare necessary project spend for corporate reporting purposes. Review cost-benefit analyses for new projects. Coordinate monthly and annual software maintenance accrual and analysis by working with appropriate contract personnel.
4) Additional Corporate Reporting Requirements: Complete quarterly Corporate Treasury
Compliance Questionnaire which must be updated to include all new commitments
and contingencies. Complete quarterly business warehouse analysis reporting. Complete
requests from Corporate Finance as necessary.
5) Sarbanes-Oxley Requirements: In
conjunction with CFO, Controller, and Business Unit Coordinator, assure that
internal controls in areas of General Accounting, Fixed Assets/Software,
Capital Spending and Financial Reporting are adequate and satisfy S-Ox
requirements. Assist in identifying any
internal control weaknesses and improve controls and processes where necessary.