Patrice & Associates has grown to become one of the largest privately held search firms in the country. With over 500 different Restaurant Management jobs to fill at any one time: We offer access to many unpublished opportunities that our clients list with us, never advertised, never posted on the internet, never "broadcast" to several search firms. Patrice and Associates is the recruiting engine that fuels the hospitality industry.
We have a 22-year reputation for making career matches that work out great for both the employer and employee. Whether you know exactly what you want - or don't have a clue, we can help.
Send us your resume NOW. We will help you find the perfect job for FREE. If we don't have the perfect job for you today, it's likely we may have it tomorrow! We represent all major corporate chains – $4M casual dining companies, $6M – $10M theme casual dining clubs, $4M family style restaurants, companies opening 40 new locations a year, fine dining, fast food, airports, malls and travel plazas nationwide.
Restaurant High Level Managers!
Restaurant Managers , Assistant Managers, General Managers, Assistant General Managers
Up to $75K up to 20%-30% Bonus Potential
Exciting & Fun Venue
High Volume Concept
Strong Corporate Growth over next 5 years
Competitive salary with bonus quarterly
Outstanding Insurance Options
* Ensure company policies and procedures are met
* Schedule and appoint tasks and responsibilities to staff as directed by the GM
* Inventory, ordering and upholding restaurant maintenance and appearance
* Other typical responsibilities to ensure ease of operations
* Understands how to coach team and how it affects team
* Knowledge of P&L skills and how to coach team to meet P&L
|Qualifications & Requirements:
- 2 YEARS SALARY MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Regularly works more than 40 hours per week, generally 48 to 50 hours per week, with five days on the job, and two days off work, as a general rule
- Regularly works in the kitchen leading culinary duties
- Regularly works in the dining room leading host and service functions
- Regular and reliable attendance
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.