Consider bringing your skills and expertise to Dayton Superior Corporation. We are the industry leader in the design, manufacturing and distribution of specialized concrete construction products and our products are found on virtually every major construction site in North America and around the world. This position is located in Miamisburg, OH
We are building a state-of-the-art Innovation Center at our corporate headquarters in Miamisburg, Ohio, that will serve as a hub for research and development and technology services in support of the company’s new product development initiative!
The Applications Engineer performs engineering design for formwork and shoring layouts.
- Prepare design calculations as required for submittals
- Prepare Bills of Material
- Make job site visits as directed
- Assist Account Managers in sales efforts
- Attend classes/seminars to maintain professional competency
- Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering
- Previous experience in construction or a related field
- Capable of becoming registered in multiple states within four years
- EIT Certificate or ability to obtain within one year of date of hire
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD
- Experience in using structural analysis software for simple beam and column elements structure a plus
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent array of benefits: Medical, Dental & Vision; generous holidays; Incentives; 401k; Tuition Assistance and more. A drug test and background check is required.
If you’re interested in joining a company that is dedicated to your professional growth — look no further than Dayton Superior. Apply online at www.daytonsuperior.com and search Job number ENG-14-00009.
See job description above.