Cilento Photography draws upon 50 years of photographic experience from master photographer Tony Cilento. Mr. Cilento’s extensive experience includes photographing seniors, families, children, weddings, and celebrities such as Whitney Houston, Cher, Frank Sinatra and Presidents Gerald Ford and Ronald Reagan. As a member of the most elite photographic organization in the world, Camera Craftsmen of America, Mr. Cilento was one of the official photographers for the United States visits of Pope John Paul II, and was the first ever recipient of the United Nations International Photographic Council Award. Every photographer undergoes extensive training in order to deliver images worthy of the Cilento name. The training and mentorship that each team member receives allows our studio to deliver first class service and one of a kind timeless photography that will last for generations.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the growth of the Cilento business by becoming brand ambassadors.
- Participate in training opportunities; welcome feedback from managers to enhance photography skills.
- Convey enthusiasm and excitement to clients and co-workers regarding the creativity of portraits offered by the company.
- Meet or exceed client needs and expectations while upholding company policies.
- Demonstrate concern for the safety and health of children and follow child/client safety procedures. Maintain awareness of the activities of children to avoid accidents.
- Ensure a safe environment and correct or report any safety hazards. Report child or associate accidents on appropriate forms in an accurate and timely manner.
- Cover assigned stations and follow up on delegated tasks.
- Handle client complaints by applying the appropriate Service Recovery steps.
- Adhere to all personnel, administrative, and operational standards, policies, and procedures, such as:
- Company dress and personal hygiene
- Clock in and out of time management system
- Take photographic portraits that meet or exceed the Cilento photo-journalistic standard and creativity goals, while maximizing the number of highly saleable portraits.
- Optimize the capabilities of the digital photography system to capture the broader range of creative and emotion-provoking customer poses.
- Understand and be able to clearly expound on Cilento Photography Standards and what professional photography is and what differentiates Cilento from competitors.
- Maintain a positive and confident outlook about the company’s photographic products and the portrait studio business.
- Meet or exceed sales average and accessory sales goals by:
- Knowing current packaging and pricing information
- Using the specified sales presentation and selling techniques
- Communicating accurate package pricing and promotions to clients
- Promoting business by generating good rapport with clients and providing excellent customer service
- Recording accurate client and sales information on receipts and reports
- Protecting company assets
• Meet or exceed sales growth, sitting, sales average, and accessory sales goals by:
- Developing client relationships that lead to return business
- Using the specified sales presentation and Cilento selling techniques
- Perform proper sales transaction procedures and recording accurate client and sales information in Studio Plus
- Promoting studio events to increase sales, sales averages, and sittings
- Awareness and understanding of all products and procedures
- Implement studio events to increase sales, sales average, and sittings
- Submit orders and ensure finished products meet Cilento quality standards. Cut, package, and assemble final portrait order for clients in a timely manner.
- Maintain Cilento image standards through proper composition, color, and photographic detail; prepare and send final images to lab; check products for quality and accuracy; properly package for client delivery.
- Maintain daily production goals to ensure clients receive finished products in a timely fashion.
Consistently greet clients and direct traffic flow in a professional and efficient manner.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Consistently green clients and direct traffic flow in a professional and efficient manner.
- Answer incoming calls and promptly return answering machine calls.
- Schedule and confirm appointments and follow-up on canceled and missed appointments on a daily basis.
- Check and maintain photographic equipment
- Maintain a positive studio appearance by keeping work and waiting areas neat and tidy
- Complete special project or duties as assigned within the department time frame.
- Work at another studio location when requested by supervisor
- High School education and/or degree.
- Willing to work a varied schedule including: days, nights, and weekends.
- Previous experience working in a retail, photographic, or service industry.
- Basic computer knowledge (website navigation).
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to quickly develop rapport with people (children, adults, HS seniors).
- Ability to manage and cope with change.
- Ability to photograph family and children, HS seniors, and weddings.
- Post production and retouching experience with Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom is preferable.
- Good eye for color, detail, and photographic composition.
- Hearing and seeing with reasonable correction to normal range.
- Ability to work weekends and evenings.
- Able to lift and carry 40 lbs.
- Able to bend, kneel and flex wrists and hands very frequently.
Lifetouch is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.