Report this job
Accounting Now has recently partnered with a very successful global company that is looking for a Staff Accountant with experience in Construction or Distribution.
- Audit, reconcile and research any discrepancies and end of day paperwork
- Assist with any issues/problems concerning cash, check or credit card payments
- Process GAP, ESP and Debt Protection cancellations and refunds
- Post all A/R and enter and post Journal Entries
- Prepare bank deposits
- Responsible for filing claims for any returned NSF checks
- Responsible for bank supplies
- Process claims for NSF checks and any cash received over $10K
- Reconcile Drafts Funding account
- Assist Accountants at Month End
- Extensive interaction with location Managers
Qualified candidates need to submit their resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- Pleasant and Professional personality a must
- Working knowledge of Excel & Word a must
- Knowledge of Oracle, SAP or Mas500 is a plus
- Accounting degree required
- 5-7 years experience in Accounting
ACCOUNTING NOW® is one of the fastest growing financial recruitment companies in the country. We specialize in matching financial professionals with the right contract or full-time job opportunities in finance, accounting and banking. Our clients are many of the country's top financial firms and corporate departments. Accounting Now, and its full-time placement division, SNI Financial, can help you build your career!
SNI Companies®, the parent company of Staffing Now specializes in the placement of Accounting & Finance and IT candidates on a temporary and full-time basis through its Accounting Now and SNI Technology divisions. With revenues in excess of $100 million, SNI Companies ranks among the top 100 U.S. staffing companies and was recently named one of the fastest growing private staffing companies in the country by Staffing Industry Analysts. Based in Des Moines, Iowa, SNI Companies has over 40 offices in the Midwest, Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southeast to best serve our job seekers and clients.
Report this job
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Not ready to apply?
$42,000 - $48,000 /Year
Accounting - Finance
Click the Icons Below to Download our Free Mobile App