Accountable Healthcare Staffing is currently looking for Travel & Registered Nurse (RN) candidates to join their network of qualified healthcare professionals and fill current night openings for corrections nurse at noble facilities in the Phoenix area. Offering the flexibility to work on your own terms and be handsomely compensated for your work featuring top industry pay $36.00/hr and day one benefits (see below). If traveling, must live 50mi outside of Phoenix to qualify.
AHS PLACES 100% OF QUALIFIED Registered Nurses !! We are also proud to offer our professionals the option of 100% true daily pay - you work hard for your money - decide how and when you get paid!
Registered Nurse (RN) Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provides direct professional nursing care to patients.
2. Completes and documents initial assessment of the patient according to the healthcare facility's guidelines.
3. Identifies physical, psychological, safety and educational needs of patient and family through initial and ongoing assessment.
4. Initiates and revises the patient's plan of care based on continuing assessments.
5. Includes patient teaching and discharge planning in overall plan of care.
6. Incorporates clinical and technical aspects of care with nursing actions and interventions in accordance with established policies, standards and procedures.
Benefits of Workings with Accountable Healthcare Staffing Include:
- Flexible Schedule: All Shifts needed
- Top Industry Pay
- Referral Bonus(es)
- 100% True Daily Pay Options
- Affordable Medical, Dental (Discount vision plan included if enrolled) and Vision
- Basic Life/AD&D & EAP
- Voluntary Life:
- Allstate Accident
- Allstate Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability – Company Paid
- Short Term Disability – Company Paid
- 401k Profit Sharing Plan