401k Retirement Plan Service Specialist
- The Plan Service & Sales Consultant will be working with 401K and 403b clients.
- This individual will be conducting employee meetings and talking to the participants about their financial goals.
- Ultimately, this is a sales positions since the goal of the role is to increase the assets utilizing rollovers and increasing contributions.
- This Service & Sales Consultant will be given an existing book of business but the focus of this role will be to build the book by increasing assets.
- This position comes with a company car and most of the travel is mostly regional but will be 1 or 2 overnight trips a month.
- Great position for a Financial Advisor who wants to get away from 100% commission to become more of a Service and Sales Consultant in the 401k industry.
- Should have a current and clean Series 6 and 63 and Life and Health.
- Great position for a Financial Advisor who wants to get away from 100% commission.
- Solid knowledge of 401k and other qualified plans is ideal.
- Past consultative and service experience a plus.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Since its founding in 1973, CPS has been highly regarded in the staffing and recruiting industry for its ability to help specialized companies source and secure the exact type of candidate for which they are searching. In the last four decades, we’ve grown from our beginnings as a small staffing agency for the chemical industry into one of the largest recruiting firms in the Nation, helping premier companies nationwide locate the talent they need to succeed. Through experience and carefully honed procedures, we have turned matching employers to candidates into both a science and an art.