$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS* Ask recruiter for details!!
Corizon offers Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants the ideal career. Correctional Healthcare affords you the opportunity to thrive in a unique environment, providing primary care in both an acute and chronic healthcare setting.
We have an exceptional opportunity at Suwannee Correctional Facility in Live Oak, FL. Discover the benefits of working in an ambulatory care medical setting with a team of experienced healthcare professionals.
• Responds to and initiates care for those requiring mental health services throughout the facility.
• Assesses inmate/patient in a variety of settings.
• Identifies inmate/patient mental health problems and prescribes treatment under direction of a physician.
• Implements mental health services utilizing therapeutic regimens approved by a psychiatrist.
• Provides mental health education to inmate/patient, healthcare and correctional staff.
• Documents all mental healthcare contacts.
• Adheres to safety and security policies and participates in disaster drills.
• Follows security regulations for keys, sharps and controlled medications.
• Delegates to and supervises other appropriate infection control practices.