Cohort Microsoft Technical Instructor
MCTs Needed Immediately!
In its 30-year history, New Horizons has delivered computer applications and a variety of certification training to more than 30 million students worldwide. New Horizons serves individuals pursuing career development training as well as local companies expanding the skills and knowledge of their workforce.
We are seeking professional instructors for part-time evening opportunities who are capable of delivering training on Microsoft Server 2012 (20410, 20411, 20412) and/or SQL 2008-2012 content via our online platform.
Instructor responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting training sessions covering specified subject areas as assigned.
- Reporting any student issues to your Training Manager.
- Assisting Career Consultant in identifying student needs.
- Quickly and accurately learn new training material in order to successfully teach assigned courses.
- Participate in group meetings to discuss pending training issues or ideas.
The most qualified candidate will meet the following educational, training, and experience requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable education, training and/or work experience is preferred
- Microsoft Trainers must be an MCT and certified in the courses they are going to deliver
- Previous adult education training, public speaking, or public performance experience is preferred
- Have knowledge and experience with one or more of the following:
Microsoft Server 2012 (20410, 20411, 20412), SQL 2008-2012 (10774, 10775, 10777)
For thirty years, New Horizons Computer Learning Centers have provided practical and innovative corporate training solutions worldwide to help organizations overcome operational challenges and take advantage of emerging opportunities. New Horizons has over 300 training centers and over 2,000 instructors worldwide.
5 Point Enterprises (5PE) owns and operates more than 20 New Horizons Computer Learning Center locations in the central United States. We are the largest New Horizons ownership group and a leader within the corporate training community worldwide.
5PE instructors are among the best in the world – in 2012, 11 of the top 50 New Horizons instructors recognized worldwide for teaching excellence came from 5PE! Our instructors teach using a variety of modalities, including in-person classroom training and On-Line Live, where an instructor delivers real-time, on-line training to students located in classrooms, businesses, or homes around the world.
Not ready to apply?