WHO IS FCX PERFORMANCE?
Comprised of FCX Performance, Baro Controls, Hughes Machinery, Solares Controls, Pump Pro's, Instrumentation Services, Inc., & Pierce Pump; We are a market leader. Our sales have increased 250% in the last 18 months, and the fun is just starting. We have ambitious plans and are looking for ambitious, competitive and successful professionals to join our winning team. You will have the opportunity to exceed your personal development and financial expectations at FCX. If you wake up every day thinking about how to improve and have a strong desire to succeed, this is the place for you.
We are a leading industrial, specialty process flow control distribution company, providing technical, mission critical products and value-added services to more than 15,000 end users, original equipment manufacturers and engineering and construction firms across the process, energy and high purity industries. The Company's target end markets include chemicals; upstream, midstream and downstream oil and gas; power; steel; pulp and paper; pharmaceuticals; food and beverage and general industrials. FCX provides an array of complementary products including valves and valve actuation, process instrumentation and measurement, pumps & rotating equipment, hoses, fittings and process flow control equipment, supported by technical expertise, integration, repair and ancillary services. Formed in 1999 and with predecessor company histories dating back to 1950, the Company has 28 locations serving 34 states and over 390 employees. FCX Performance is based in Columbus, Ohio with facilities throughout the Midwest, Great Lakes, East Coast, and Southern United States.
Job is located in Mason, OH.
- Support the Operations Manager of the Engineered Systems division, FCX direct outside sales staff, and independent sales representatives for the Engineered systems division as needed
- Estimate total job costs for Proposals and develop preliminary system design
- Manage and design system projects once an order is received
- This includes drawings “For Customer Approval”, “Certified for Build” drawings and “As Built” drawings
- System Design to be completed using SolidWorks
- Source components from Vendors and other FCX branches
- Be the point of contact on each assigned project (Both customer and FCX Sales Staff)
- Coordinate assigned systems builds between the engineering department and fabrication shop
- Use P21 (order entry software) to generate proposals, update orders and source components
- Use Microsoft Project for Project scheduling
- Use CRM to track sales opportunities
- Follow up on outstanding proposals and keep information up to date
- Help customers, FCX sales staff, and vendors over the phone and via email
- Help to increase business levels for the Engineered Systems Division
- Provide the systems division management with feedback / recommendations to increase efficiency through engineering, increase efficiency through the fabrication shop, increase business, market conditions, competitive information, etc.
- Attend on-site and /or off-site training as approved by the Operations Manager and/or Division Manager
- At least 5 years systems / electrical / mechanical engineering experience
- Experience in Mechanical design using CAD (Solidowrks)
- Ability to see the big picture and to work effectively both in teams and independently
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.