Job is located in San Diego, CA.
Bank management professionals, let Workway help you to grow your career by connecting you with some of the nation’s leading financial organizations. We are a professional specialty staffing firm, working with top companies across the country to place exceptional candidates. We work with national clients across a variety of market sectors and we have great assignments for Branch Managers. You will oversee daily operations of a commercial bank office.
Work with a leading state chartered credit union that has served its customers for over 80 years. This is a great opportunity for you to take your career to the next level with a member-owned not-for-profit, cooperative financial institution. Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!
As a Branch Manager, you will oversee the operational functions of your branch to ensure compliance with applicable bank policies and procedures as well as governmental regulations. You will also be responsible for business development and overall leadership and management of bank staff.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Developing and maintaining relationships and regularly interacting with banking customers to resolve issues and deal with customers’ more complex financial needs
- Directing and coordinating operational activities to implement policies, procedures and practices concerning financial matters, such as extending lines of credit and various other types of lending activity and transactional issues
- Establishing procedures for the safe custody and control of assets, records, loan collateral and securities
- Preparing financial and regulatory reports required by law, regulators and the Board of Directors
- Providing leadership to branch staff, ensuring that staff is adequately trained and that all processes and transactions are handled in an accurate and timely manner
- Developing new business through customer calls to businesses and civic organizations
- Evaluating and analyzing bank data for adherence to budget, goals and other financial matters
- Implementing quality control standards and programs
- Performing other duties as required
As a Branch Manager, you must be a highly organized and detail-oriented leader with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display exceptional verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with a broad range of different customers and staff members.
Specific qualifications for the Branch Manager position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in management, business, finance or a related field or equivalent experience
- 5 to 7 years related banking or financial services experience in a lending or operational capacity
- Previous management or supervisory experience
- Intermediate knowledge of bank operational policies and procedures as well as related state and federal banking compliance regulations
- Familiarity with bank products and services
- Experience providing leadership and training using positive supervisory techniques
- Strong sales and business development skills
- Solid knowledge of bank computer systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and related software programs
As a Branch Manager with Workway, you will be working through an established staffing agency with the networking power of a national organization and the personalized family feel of a smaller firm. You will be assigned a dedicated recruiter who will provide you with assistance in crafting an effective resume, preparing for interviews and searching for jobs outside of our organization.
Although we do not provide paid benefits to our temporary employees, we do offer them the opportunity to obtain medical benefits at a competitive group rate. For more information, please see: http://www.workway.augeobenefits.com/workway/Default.aspx
Let Workway help you to build a better career!
About Bancforce - A Workway Company
BancForce is an organization founded by financial professionals, for financial professionals. BancForce was created specifically to service the hiring needs of banks, credit unions, mortgage, and related financial services firms. A well-established, trusted name in the financial industry, we are known not only as the staffing service of choice for employers, but also as a reliable, well-connected place for our employees to find great job opportunities. For our clients, this means that we have an extensive referral database that has been built over the years by satisfied employees. We also have close community ties that enable us to consistently source qualified professionals through local affiliations, job fairs, and a host of other online and offline sources.
To meet the challenges of a changing economy, we are consistently forming relationships with new employers, providing opportunities for our top talent.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.