Financial Advisor Associate
As a registered Financial Advisor Associate, you will assist families and individuals managing their money. You will receive competitive compensation as well as increased earning potential for your service.
As a Financial Advisor Associate you will have the opportunity to develop a superior foundation to build on through targeted curriculum (Licensing, Learning & Coaching; Client Acquisition & Coaching; and Client Acquisition & Relationship Building). Financial Advisor Associates are prepared to take their place among our elite Financial Advisor workforce. As a Financial Advisor Associate, you will have access to state-of-the-art financial tools and technologies as well as sales and management mentoring. Wealth Management accepts only the top candidates to be FAAs. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Financial Advisor Associate
- Provide a high level of individualized, comprehensive brokerage financial services and investment strategies to clients.
- Prospect, network and acquire clients through various methods and strategies.
- Maintain continuing finance and sales, licensing and registration requirements.
- Consult with clients on investment strategies based on their individual financial and investment objectives.
- Balance management of referral activities, customer follow-ups and administrative tasks.
- Analyze economic trends and apply to analysis of individual client needs.
- Comply with all regulatory requirements.
- Meet quarterly revenue goals.
The best Financial Advisors are analytical self-starters with a proven, successful track record. They are skilled problem solvers who can offer specialized advice to help clients meet their wealth management needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, sales, marketing or related field preferred and 5 years of professional experience in Business Development, Management, Sales, Legal, Accounting, Education, Military, Finance or other business.
- Excellent communication, presentation, time management and organization skills.
- Strong community presence with an established network of personal and business contacts.
- Ability to listen to client needs and provide financial solutions.
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without restriction as to duration.
- Successful completion of background check and pre-employment assessments.
- Successful completion of Series 7 and Series 66 exams within the time frame provided by applicable company policy.
The best Financial Advisors are high achievers, astute listeners and skilled problem solvers who can offer specialized advice to help clients meet their wealth management needs.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, sales, marketing or related field and/or 5 years of professional experience in Business Development, Management, Sales, Legal, Accounting, Education, Military, Finance or other business
- Excellent communication, presentation, time management and organization skills
- Strong community presence with an established network of personal and
- Ability to listen to client needs and provide financial solutions
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without restriction as to duration
- Successful completion of background check and pre-employment assessments
We are a global financial services firm, grounded in more than 130 years of experience. With over 17,000 Financial Advisors in 1,300 offices worldwide, we offer a wide range of financial services to a large and diversified group of clients and customers, including governments, corporations, institutions and individuals throughout the world. Our employees are high achievers who share integrity, intellectual curiosity and the desire to work in an atmosphere that is more collegial than many of our competitors.
It is the policy of Morgan Stanley to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. In addition, Morgan Stanley complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities
| Employment Type:
| Base Pay:
| Other Pay:
||Banking - Financial Services
Sales - Marketing
||4 Year Degree
||At least 3 year(s)
| Manages Others:
| Required Travel:
| Job ID:
Not ready to apply? Join our
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.