- Availability throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth, TX area
- Paying up to $40 an hour!
- Both per diem and local contract opportunities in the following cities: Denton, Mckinney, Plano, Dallas, Lewisville, Grand Prairie, Ft Worth, Mesquite, Rowlett, Sunnyvale, Arlington, HEB.
A great Nursing Career is closer than you think!
Accountable Healthcare Staffing (AHS) is dedicated to finding people to help us fulfill our commitment to make healthcare human again. We staff our exemplary clients with healthcare professionals who approach every patient, every colleague, and every family member with compassion. We have openings in many specialties and require only one year of experience to come on board. We listen and care about you and match your needs to one of our clients’ needs.
Click here to learn about what it's like to work at Accountable
Registered Nurse (RN) Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provides direct professional nursing care to patients.
2. Completes and documents initial assessment of the patient according to the healthcare facility's guidelines.
3. Identifies physical, psychological, safety and educational needs of patient and family through initial and ongoing assessment.
4. Initiates and revises the patient's plan of care based on continuing assessments.
5. Includes patient teaching and discharge planning in overall plan of care.
6. Incorporates clinical and technical aspects of care with nursing actions and interventions in accordance with established policies, standards and procedures.
Still need a reason to work with us?
Available Work Schedule
Full-time, Part-time, Contract & Per Diem both Day and Night shifts
Benefits of Workings with Accountable Healthcare Staffing Include:
- Flexible Schedule
- Tax free travel stipend if 50mi or more from job site
- Top Industry Pay
- Referral Bonus(es)
- 100% True Daily Pay Options
- Affordable Medical, Dental and Vision (domestic partnership coverage available)
- Basic Life/AD&D & EAP
- Voluntary Life:
- Allstate Accident
- Allstate Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability – Company Paid
- Short Term Disability – Company Paid
- 401k Profit Sharing Plan
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.