Company: CHRISTUS Health.
Base Pay: N/A
Other Pay: CHRISTUS Matched Savings Plan (403b), Long Term Care Insurance
Employee Type: Full-Time
Industry Type: Healthcare - Health Services
Job Type: Health Care
Required Education: 4 Year Degree
Location: Texarkana, TX
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Become part of a team that serves as the backbone of our entire health care system. As such, you can be assured of enjoying a rewarding career. CHRISTUS Health is dedicated to providing comprehensive care for all patients. We are one of the most respected health care systems in the nation that also offers a wide range of opportunities for individuals interested in non-clinical roles. CHRISTUS Health is committed to supporting the development needs of CHRISTUS leaders and Associates in order to help them realize a greater degree of personal and professional achievement and satisfaction. CHRISTUS is committed to providing a total compensation package to fulfill your health, body, mind, and spiritual needs. We support our health ctare teams with competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package.
Physical Therapist - PT
Relocation and Sign-On Bonus!
Paid Certified Hand Therapy Certification Assistance
CHRISTUS St. Michael Health System
is seeking an experienced and professional Physical Therapist
in Texarkana, TX.
If you take pride in your work and want to help people achieve their long-term goals, then we want you to join our team!
The Physical Therapist will help patients improve their ability to perform tasks in living and working environments. You will use treatments to develop, recover or maintain the daily living and work skills of your patients. Ultimately, your goal is to help clients have independent, productive and satisfying lives.
- Plan, organize and conduct physical therapy programs to help rehabilitate those impaired because of illness, injury or psychological or developmental problems.
- In order to treat patients properly and accordingly, you will have to test and evaluate their physical and mental abilities and analyze medical data to determine realistic rehabilitation goals for patients.
- Select activities that will help individuals learn work and life-management skills within limit of their mental and physical capabilities.
Physical Therapist - PT
- Degree from a board certified program in physical therapy
- Current Physical Therapist (OT) licensure
- CHT (Certified Hand Therapist) certification preferred
- Five years of experience required
CHRISTUS is committed to providing a total compensation package to fulfill your health, body, mind and spiritual needs. We support our health care teams with competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package:
- CHRISTUS Matched Savings Plan (403b)
- Success Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Continuing Education Programs
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care and Dependent Care)
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Cancer and Specified Disease Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Leaves of Absence
- Discounted Fitness Club Memberships
- On site fitness centers
- Wellness Programs
- Smoking Cessation Assistance
- Weight Management Assistance
- Mentorship Program
CHRISTUS is focused on quality patient-centered care. We measure our outcomes, publish our results, and proudly point to the difference that nursing contributions make in the quality of our care. Nurses at CHRISTUS provide the insights and are involved in designing the innovations that are making a difference in patient outcomes.
DIGNITY - Respect for
the worth of every person, recognition and commitment to the value of
diverse individuals and perspectives, and special concern for the poor
INTEGRITY - Honesty, justice, and consistency in
EXCELLENCE - High standards of service and
COMPASSION - Service in a spirit of empathy, love,
STEWARDSHIP - Wise and just use of talents and
in a collaborative manner.