AFLAC Insurance Sales Associate
For over 50 years, Aflac products have given policyholders the opportunity to direct cash benefits where they are needed most when a life-interrupting medical event causes financial challenges. Aflac is the number one provider of guaranteed-renewable insurance in the United States. Aflac offers an excellent workplace environment that includes being named to: The 100 Best Companies to Work For in Fortune Magazine; Americas Most Admired Companies Fortune Magazine; World’s Most Ethical Companies Ethisphere Magazine.
We are looking for enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individuals for the Insurance Sales Associate position to work in a professional business-to-business sales environment. Extensive management opportunities are available. Prior sales experience is welcome but not necessary.
- Aflac is looking for candidates to join its benefit consultant sales team. This position provides the opportunity to use your social and business networking skills to help CEOs, business owners, and HR managers determine which programs suit their employees best.
- Your responsibilities will include educating company decision-makers about the programs and products Aflac offers and customizing Aflac programs to meet their employees’ needs (at no cost to their company).
- Career opportunities at Aflac afford flexibility, work-life balance and achievable financial security. If you’re passionate about your community, consider starting a career where you can work closely with one of the nation’s leading insurance companies.
For Your Career:
- Professional training and certifications
- Flexible schedule that adjusts to your needs
- Six-figure earning potential & renewal income
- Powerful brand supported by strong marketing and sales support
- Aflac’s stock bonus program allows career associates to participate in the company’s growth and profitability
We are looking for ambitious, self-starters with a drive for results. Our most successful team members possess:
- A strong desire to help others
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- An enthusiastic and vibrant personality, as well as a professional presence
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree (preferred but not required)
- Sales experience (welcomed but not required)
Interested candidates can schedule an interview using ANY of the following methods:
- Call our office to set up an appointment;
- Submit your application using the "Apply Now" button located below;
- Send an e-mail with a copy of your current résumé as an attachment;
- Use our "Auto-Scheduler" feature to pick a date & time that is most convenient for them: Auto-Scheduler | Aflac, Roslyn Heights, NY
Director of Operations & Recruitment
66 Powerhouse Road, Suite 403
Roslyn Heights, NY 11577
Phone: 516-621-1606, Ext. 18
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Related Terms: account executive, outside sales, inside sales, sales executive, AE, salesman, saleswoman, sales person, selling, policy, underwrite, underwriter, LTC, insurance salesman, insurance salesperson, coverage, insurance, financial advisor, financial planner, financial counselor, financial analyst, portfolio, finance, profit & loss, profit and loss, investment advisor, investment counselor, investment, retirement planning, education planning, insurance sales, insurance agent, financial sales, agent, financial rep, financial representative, financial professional, financial services, series 6, series 63, long term care, ltc, life and health, mortgage, loan officer, realtor, real estate, loan, agent, loan agent, processor, loan processor, mortgage, banking, finance, commercial loan, loan officer, new opportunity, marketing
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.