Customer Service Dispatcher - Auto Accident Tow
When our policyholders are involved in accidents, they need to have their vehicles towed to safety as quick as possible. As an Accident Tow Dispatcher, you will attend industry-leading, paid training and utilize your customer service skills to assist policyholders in all 50 states. After training, you will take incoming customer service calls, verify insurance coverage, locate GEICO-contracted towing companies, and make arrangements to have vehicles safely moved.
At GEICO, the opportunity for career advancement is outstanding. In fact, our associates average two promotions within the first three years! In exchange for your hard work, we offer:
- Raises and promotions based upon your performance
- Professional development opportunities through GEICO University
- Coaching and feedback to help you further develop your customer service skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good customer service skills or prior experience
- Demonstrated job stability
- Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills
- Strong attention to detail, time management and decision-making skills
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-volume call center
Among GEICO's outstanding benefits are:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plan
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness and dining facilities
- Associate clubs and volunteer activities
- Business casual dress and more!
Apply today! Classes start soon.
Click “Apply Now" to complete our online application. You will need an active email address and phone number, and we request at least 5 years of employment history.
Please be prepared for multiple steps in our hiring process. GEICO conducts drug screens, credit and background checks, and may conduct health assessments of applicants who’ve accepted employment offers. EOE
For 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We’re one of the nation's largest and fastest growing auto insurance companies, thanks to our low rates and great customer service. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer new hires career advancement in a stable, supportive and rewarding environment, and an excellent Total Rewards benefits program.