TMX Finance is one of the largest, fastest growing and most profitable consumer specialty finance companies in the United States. Our family of brands includes TitleMax, TitleBucks, TMX Credit and InstaLoan. Headquartered in beautiful Savannah, Georgia, TMX Finance has over 1200 stores in 14 states and has aggressive growth plans to double in size over the next five years. The rapid growth of the company has created a wealth of career opportunities at our corporate offices. If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential and tremendous advancement opportunities, you've come to the right place.
Glendale, AZ 85302
TMX Finance LLC and Affiliates
Earn- $40K to $150K!
The TMX Finance family of companies (“TMX Finance”) is one of the largest and fastest growing consumer specialty finance organizations in the United States. With brands that include TitleMax, TitleBucks, InstaLoan, EquityAuto Loan, TMX Credit, and AutoCash, TMX Finance provides a diversified product offering. These brands are represented nationwide and TMX Finance has aggressive plans to double in size over the next three years. The rapid growth of TMX Finance has created a wealth of career opportunities in both our stores and at our corporate offices. If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential and tremendous advancement opportunities, you’ve come to the right place.
A TMX Finance family company is currently seeking a highly competitive and results driven General Manager to join our amazing team. TMX Finance General Managers are vital to the success of our organization and are instrumental in encouraging store growth and profitability. This role requires a highly charismatic leader who has the ability to develop great relationships and effectively communicate at all levels within the organization. Each General Manager is prepared for success with our comprehensive training program. Building off of your prior experience, you will develop the skills necessary for managing store operating costs, sales and collections, and for growing a positive customer base. Successful candidates will have a winning vision, the ability to motivate individuals, and can develop a team atmosphere while maintaining the company core values.
The General Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing the store’s day to day operations and performance. This person should encourage store growth and increase profitability through the management of customer relations, operating costs, sales and collections. This position is for a highly charismatic leader who has the ability to develop great relationships and effectively communicate at all levels within the organization. Successful candidates will have a winning vision, the ability to motivate individuals and develop a team atmosphere, while maintaining the company core values.
TMX Finance offers a competitive benefits package, which includes:
- Competitive base salary with monthly bonus structure
- Group Healthcare Plan
- 401k with matching company contribution
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Closed on Sundays
- Company training
- Accelerated career advancement
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all store operations to ensure that sales transactions, customer payments and collection activities are properly performed in accordance with the Company’s operations procedures and all applicable laws
- Ability to work store hours of operation including Saturdays (NEVER WORK A SUNDAY AGAIN!)
- Increase store profitability through customer relationship development, community involvement, marketing, soliciting new business sources, employee training and managing all store operating expenses
- Coach, lead and develop all team members for the store to maximize their performance potential
- Direct, prioritize, delegate and supervise the work of all store employees
- Determine and/or approve loan values based off of a comprehensive vehicle appraisal
- Interview and hire qualified candidates for position openings as well as train and retain current staff on company policies and operational procedures
- Prepare and analyze daily, monthly and other company reports and communicate information necessary to various levels of management
Specific knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Four year high school degree or equivalent required
- Management experience of employees required
- Retail, sales, or finance experience required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required
- Ability to work in a high-energy team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Credit and criminal background check required to include MVR
- Valid driver’s license and car insurance
- Must be at least 19 years of age
TitleMax is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.