Product Manager, Consumer Loans | Chicago, IL
Alliant Credit Union, founded in 1935, is an independently operated financial cooperative serving over 140 employee groups with more than 280,000 members and over $8 billion in assets, making it the largest credit union in Illinois, and the sixth largest in the nation, based on assets and deposits.
As a member-owned financial institution, Alliant exists to foster members’ financial well being and to serve their best interests. With Service Centers in the Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, Newark, NJ, San Francisco Bay, Tempe AZ and Washington, DC areas, Alliant is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois at 11545 W. Touhy Avenue. As an Illinois-chartered credit union, Alliant is under the supervision of the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation.
Alliant is an equal housing lender and federally insured by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund, which is administered by the National Credit Union Administration, an independent agency of the U.S. Government. Learn more about Alliant online at www.alliantcreditunion.org.
Start a Rewarding Career with Alliant:
The Consumer Loans Product Manager is responsible for all aspects of product lifecycle from identifying sales and growth opportunities through design and delivery; ensuring competitive pricing including promotional pricing and sales strategies. Work requires building close relationships with Alliant’s internal partners to ensure the timely and accurate execution. The Consumer Loans Product Manager is responsible for determining potential areas of risk associated with new products and policies. General supervision is received from the Senior Manager, Credit Product Strategy.
- Create and maintain product performance plans including product roadmap, marketing calendars, product guides, pertinent research avenues, and performance reporting
- Support Line of Business through market and competitor research including industry, marketplace, and future trends, including both primary and secondary sources
- Identify, develop and implement initiatives to meet established and strategic goals
- Work with Member Engagement teams on product market segmentation and service experience design
- Deliver product performance analytics and reporting to lines of business leaders
- Ensure all consumer loan products and strategies are aligned and supporting Alliant’s mission and philosophy
- Review product lifecycle for experiential improvements including shopping, application, funding, servicing, and final payoffs
- Contribute market expectations and expert input to annual originations planning
Maintain a current knowledge of changing legislation and regulatory climate and recommend changes to Consumer Lending. Partner with Marketing Department to assist and support the development of new products and product enhancements, including but not limited to marketing execution of promotions with input into content, segmentation, creative, and evaluations of promotion performance.
Ensures compliance with all company procedures and policies. Maintains integrity and ethics in all actions and conversations with or regarding Credit Union members and their accounts.
Completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Communications, or a related field and minimum of seven to ten years’ experience in product management (consumer retail product management preferred). Exceptional analytical skills with a strong understanding of the financial industry. Experienced in project management with strong, organizational, collaborative and consultative skills. Computer proficiency utilizing MS Office Suite.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.