Time Warner Cable is the second-largest cable operator in the U.S., with technologically advanced, well-clustered systems located mainly in five geographic areas — New York State (including New York City), the Carolinas, Ohio, southern California (including Los Angeles) and Texas. Time Warner Cable serves more than 14 million customers who subscribe to one or more of its video, high-speed data and voice services. Time Warner Cable Business Class offers a suite of phone, Internet, Ethernet and cable television services to businesses of all sizes. Time Warner Cable Media Sales, the advertising arm of Time Warner Cable, offers national, regional and local companies innovative advertising solutions that are targeted and affordable.
Thrive in the fast paced start-up environment and make your ideas count. Join one of the fastest growing and exciting on-line job search properties while enjoying the benefits and backing of a Fortune 500 corporate parent. America's Job Exchange (AJE), a Time Warner Cable Company, is seeking an Account Sales Manager to meet Renewal/Up-Sell Business monthly and quarterly sales goals by proactively working with current customers, managing the renewal sales and customer satisfaction process and closing deals to generate business.
AJE has established itself as the leader in diversity hiring and recruitment compliance, and ready to expand in to adjacent markets of social recruitment. Hundreds of Fortune 2000 corporations and thousands of mid-market and small employers use AJE for candidate sourcing, diversity brand development and OFCCP compliance solutions. Millions of job seekers use AJE to find jobs and take advantage of broad range of career management tools and services to advance their careers. For more information, please visit: www.americasjobexchange.com.Position Objective:
Maximize sales from existing customer base through renewal, up-sell and cross-sell of our product and service portfolio, and meet monthly and quarterly sales goals.Specific Responsibilities:
- Manage assigned accounts/territory and build strong customer relationships with established accounts. Identify additional sales opportunities within customer base by cross-selling and up-selling AJE product portfolio by venturing beyond standard career and compliance products
- Be responsible for regularly scheduled customer communications, as well as informing customers of service enhancements and new opportunities
- Respond to customer inquiries in an efficient, effective and timely manner.
- Engage customer in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business.
- Understanding of company capabilities and services, and effectively communicates all offerings to existing customer base.
- Reviews customer's accounts to ensure accounts are set up and functioning properly.
- Reports any disruption in service to accounts to appropriate team members and follows through until resolved.
- Effectively communicate with key personnel in other departments to ensure customer accounts are up to date.
- Provide superior customer service.
- Maintain current knowledge of AJE products, solution sets, customer applications, and competitive product differences. Adhere to all current sales methodologies and processes.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Extremely detail oriented
- Technical competence in recruitment technologies and office productivity suites
- Familiarity with or willingness to learn about OFCCP regulations
- Keep up to date about product offerings as well as new trends in HR technologies and compliance
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Undergraduate degree
Visit www.americasjobexchange.com and go to the 'About AJE' section in the footer panel to learn more about America's Job Exchange. Please send resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
All correspondence will be held in the strictest confidence. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CBTWC 04/30/14FCC Unit_TWC:
NAVISControlling Establishment ID:
00800 - Andover 400 Minuteman RdMore on TWC:
Time Warner Cable reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status