Firestone Complete Auto Care
- Base Pay:
$36,000 - $40,000 /Year
- Other Pay:
- Employee Type:
Sales - Marketing
Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts
- Manage Others:
- Job Type:
- Required Education:
- Required Experience:
- Required Travel:
- Reference ID:
7401 Market St
Youngstown, OH 44512
Retail Store Management Trainee
Are you a recent college graduate? Do you have high energy, enthusiasm and know how to smile? Do you like meeting and helping people?
Bridgestone Retail Operations is looking for high energy, ambitious persons preferably with a college degree, and who are looking for a rewarding career and the opportunity to advance to management.
Don’t know anything about tires or cars? No worries, we offer paid training that will teach you the nuts and bolts of the business. Our combination of hands on, elearning, and classroom training is the best in the industry. We will train you in all you need to know about tire knowledge and how a car works, bumper to bumper. In addition we will show you our 12 step customer service process as well as everything you need to know to manage one of our stores.
How much can you make? How long will it take?
Our proven training program and processes can have you managing one of our stores within just a couple of years. Most store managers at Firestone Complete Auto Care make between $40,000 to $100,000 a year, the average being between $50,000 and $70,000.
Job Responsibilities of Retail Store Manager Trainee:
• Build teammate Capability and Retention
• Build Teammate and Customer Satisfaction & Loyalty
• Provide Tire and Auto Products and Services
• Creating Results for Teammates, Customers, and the Company
Involved in every aspect of the store operation. To include selecting, coaching and developing store teammates as well as merchandising, advertising and promotion of products and services. Success at this level opens up a wealth of additional challenging career opportunities.
• Demonstrated success in retail sales management.
• Valid driver’s license required.
• Pre-employment drug test/physical/background check will help assure we build teams of peoplewho can best work with others and serve customer needs.
• A college degree is preferred and may be required.
• Excellent base salary and bonus opportunities.
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
• We offer over 31 Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
• We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, in fact, “One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates."
• Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC. (BSRO) operates the world’s largest chain of company-owned auto care centers. Through its 2,200 Firestone Complete Auto Care™, Tires Plus™, Hibdon Tires Plus and Wheel Works retail locations across the United States, BSRO owned stores address the needs of today’s consumers.
For customers with a fleet of company-owned vehicles, BSRO operates Firestone Complete Fleet Care which serves the unique needs of company vehicles.
BSRO also serves its customers through their ownership of Credit First National Association (CFNA), which issues private label credit cards for a number of retailers. Headquartered in Bloomingdale, Illinois, BSRO employs nearly 22,000 people and is part of the Bridgestone Americas family of companies.
TECHNICIAN MANAGERS | CUSTOMER SERVICE
Not ready to apply?
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.